“Good mallorcan food at reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro

Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Tiberi Bistro you can enjoy various cuisines of the world starting with the Italian, French, U.S., Japanese and of course the Spanish (Mallorca). Homemade with top quality materials.We cook a four dishes per country to offer the highest quality in its elaboration.Enjoy us!
Lancashire
“Good mallorcan food at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Chose this place because the set menu at 15e sounded v good for the price. Had soup, oven baked fish and chocolate cake which was all very nice. Service was excellent and prices v good, highly reccommend it!

1 Thank WebberSas
TiberiRestaurant, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thanks a lot for for visiting us. The set menu is our sellection for first time friends to enjoy the taste of our Tapas. Hope to see you soon.
Best Regards.

Ashby de la Zouch, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enjoyable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were walking through the square in PP, liked the look of this place (on the corner next to the TexMex) and so we sat down. The welcome was very nice, drinks order taken quickly and when the food came we were not disappointed - it was delicious. This restaurant has a much more local and relaxed feel of some of the others and we really enjoyed it. Lovely atmosphere, great food and not too expensive. Would thoroughy recommend it and we will definitely go again.

1 Thank blue_eyes_2202
TiberiRestaurant, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thanks for visiting us and for those lovely comments.
We reaaly appreciate them. We work hard to get the best atmosphere and dishes for all our visitors most of them friends yet as they come year over year.
Hope to see you back again in PP and we'll look fordward to see you with us.
“Avoid this place! By far the worst dining experience of our holiday!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I went to this restaurant last week and ordered a ravioli dish. As I don't eat certain cheeses, I specifically sought assurances from the waitress that the dish did not ci]ontain any cheese before placing my order. She had been 100% adamant that it did not. However, when I started eating the dish, I noticed that the stuffing of the ravioli had a distinctly cheesey taste and texture. I therefore went and found the waitress by the kitchen door and asked her again whether the dish contained cheese. Both she and the chef (who was standing nearby) assured me that it did not. Though not totally convinced, I thanked them for their assurances and explained that the reason for my 'paranoia' was that I was allergic to dairy products. This was not in fact the real reason, but I wanted to see how they would react. I then returned to my table to resume eating. A few seconds after I'd sat down, the waitress rushed over, whisked the disk away from me in a mild state of panic, and muttered something about me being allergic to cheese. I then again asked her if the dish contained cheese, to which she meekly replied that it did! Clearly, the risk of me suffering a sever allergic reaction had forced them to finally tell the truth, and I was furious that they had repeatedly and deliberately lied to my face up until that point. Such unscrupulous behaviour also makes me wonder what else they are not telling customers about the food they are eating, which is why I declined the waitresses offer to bring me a different dish to replace the ravioli and chose to go hungry that night instead. Furthermore, the other three people in my party that evening were very disappointed with the quality of the food they were served (one had a Thai stir fry, the other two had the set menu with fish). Still, at least they got to eat something!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank shleya
We apologize if you think we have acted in bad faith but we assure you that never has been. We asked our staff about your experience at our restaurant and we need to explain the following:
- Our Ravioli does NOT have cheese.
- They are stuffed with ricotta that is NOT cheese.
- You asked if ravioli had cheese and they do NOT have cheese.
- You then informed us you were allergic to dairy products and ricotta IS a dairy product.
So, again, we apologize if you felt cheated but it was never our intention.
We believe that your perception of our restaurant is not appropriate and see bad faith in your behavior by causing unnecessary panic reaction in our waitress to tell you're allergic to dairy products when it was not true.
If you would have told the truth, that you feel something like flavored cheese, surely he would have said that they had ricotta and changed the meal.
We hope to show you our professionalism and quality of our cuisine in the future.
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Great Mallorcan Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We nearly walked past the Tiberi but were glad we we didn't! The menu had something for everyone and we were spoiled for choice. We ate Mallorcan and were not disappointed - the food was superb and excellent value for money. The service was friendly and attentive and we can wholeheartedly recommend the Tiberi.

2 Thank Orreller
TiberiRestaurant, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Fortunately you didn't walk past Tiberi!
Thanks a lot for your comments.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed our Free Style Cuisine; it's a concept our customers-friends enjoy and we love to do.
Hope to see you back with us next time in PP.
Thanks again.
brixham
“Majorcan cuisine with a twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Wide ranging menu with excellent flavours. Majorcan cuisine at a very good price and well cooked, presented and served. Will be visiting many times.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank BrixhamColey
TiberiRestaurant, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tiberi Restaurant & Bistro, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thanks indeed for your comments; our Free Style Cooking is the core of our cuisine with tastes from all over the world.
Hope to see you again with us!