Just returned from a two week stay at Hobby club (two adults, two teenagers) and wanted to say how much we enjoyed it. The apartment we had suited our needs although, as a few people have previously stated, it could benefit from a facelift and our underbed was somewhat in need of replacement. The room was clean when we arrived and kept clean on a daily basis - the cleaners really work their socks off. We had a view of the pool and the sea (as we had requested) and Hobby Club for us could not have been better located - it is on the best strip of beach, which has clean white sand and wonderfully warm and clear sea. The walk to the centre of Puerto Pollensa is about 15 - 30 minutes depending on how leisurely you want to be. Great choice of eating places en route and in the centre (our favourite place being Ambrosia). The Hobby Club does not offer restaurant or snack food but does sell water, wine, limited groceries and ice cream (and is cheaper than Spar next door). Air Con is included and the room safe cost 28 euros for two weeks. All the Reception staff at Hobby Club were extremely friendly,polite and helpful and we could not have been better served. Outside, and poolside, everywhere is kept clean. Poolside could do with another ten, or so, sun loungers or a system that prevents the towel brigade from claiming loungers and then clearing off for half the day.( that is the only gripe we had). Reception has good wi-fi which is essential where teenagers are involved! All in all a brilliant holiday and we would not hesitate to go back to Hobby Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3-key category tourist apartments complex is located in front of the beach, in the quiet tourist area of Puerto Pollensa, a few minutes away from the marina and the commercial and leisure areas. There are 54 apartments which could accommodate 4 people and the occupants can enjoy the following facilities: a large swimming pool with a children’s section and a children’s play area among others. Its location, services and facilities make it a perfect place to enjoy a family holiday at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hobby Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hobby Club Apartments Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hobby Hotel Apartments
- Hobby Hotel Pollenca
- Hobby Club Apartments Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain