Having just returned from a week at this hotel, we were very disappointed. To start with we were given a room on the 8th floor, which was tiny. We went back to reception and were told that the hotel was nearly full, but that they would move us free of charge, despite us asking if there were larger rooms available, and that we would pay to upgrade. We were given a room on the 5th floor at the side if the building. Sadly, no sun ever reached our balcony, but we were fine with that.
The day after we arrived we went back to the room to shower and get ready to go out for the evening to find we had no water. We went to reception to be told that the whole hotel had no water as the pump had broken. They estimated a 3 hour window for repairs. We went out, had a meal and stopped at a bar on the way back, when we did get back we found thousands of ants in our room! My husband was furious and went straight to reception to see what they would do. He was told nothing could be done till the morning, when the maids would spray the room, so he asked to switch rooms! He was told that the ants were attracted to our room because of the food in there!! They did not even come to the room, and we certainly had not had food in there. They said we had already switched our room! Not very helpful. Anyway by now it was about midnight and the water was back on, so we left it and used a spray we had with us. There must have been a problem as a couple of days later they had a pest control company there. At no time were there ants on our balcony, so god knows where they came from?
The most annoying thing was the drone of some machine, that was going until midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain