I booked this hotel with my boyfriend on the low cost holidays website for a good price, with flights and transfers.
Slight dissapointment with room, as was on the ground floor with no balcolny or patio, and had a lot of noise from the A/C outside unit, so we kept the window closed at night. On a more positive note, the room and hotel was very clean. The breakfast was very good with a lot of choice, evening meal (buffett) was fairly standard but there were different dishes served every night so was some choice.
Overall hotel was very good value for money, has a lovely swimming pool and is in a good location near beach and centre of Port of Pollenca, which is a beautiful resort surrounded by mountains. Would recommend the nearby Palms bar, as the hosts are very friendly and entertainment is on every night if you wish to go out from the hotel.
For some sightseeing I can highly recommend a boat trip to the Cap de Formentor, which takes you to the stunning Formentor beach. If you want to see some more history, there is plenty to see at Alcudia and the old town of Pollensa is very nice (no English bars in sight). Both towns can be easily reached by regular buses from the Port of Pollenca. I would definitely return to the area, as this was the nicest location from the areas of Majorca I saw during my time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelling to Majorca and staying in the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a guaranty of comfort and relax. This spa hotel in Puerto Pollensa, on the north of the island, will allow you to relax and enjoy the best of this unique setting without worries: nature, beach, leisure areas, shopping, culture and endless plans at the shores of the Mediterranean. Are you looking for an active holiday in Majorca or a place where to rest with your family and escape from routine? With the refurbishing of the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA we have created a wide range of proposals for your holidays. Discover every detail of our All Inclusive services and all our accommodation options: only breakfast, half board plan and accommodation with pets near Pollensa beach. If you are a sports lover, do not hesitate. Book today your room in Puerto Pollensa with us. The FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA features a wide range of services specialised in cycling, running and wellness: from gym to spa centre, showcooking, tennis courts, parking for bikes, trekking routes, golf in the surroundings... Rest in recently refurbished and fully equipped rooms. Besides, make the most of your time with your children. Enjoy outdoor swimming pools, gardens, game areas... Relax under the sun while they spend their energy in the miniclub and discover the best gastronomy with your family. And if you are travelling as a group or you are a business that needs an adequate setting for meetings and events in Puerto Pollensa, the FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA is a refurbished 4-star hotel with a comfortable meeting room perfect for organising meetings and celebrations with success. Enjoy your holidays near Pollensa beach and Tramuntana. The hotel is open from March to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- FERGUS Style Pollensa Park SPA Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain