We unwisely booked the apartments in the street behind the hotel. Very nice apartments, everything we needed but unfortunately the street runs along the back of all the hotels/restaurants shops on the Pine Walk. This meant that from 05.00hrs and then literally all day there were dustcarts, delivery vans of all shapes and sizes(some refrigerated therefore very noisy) buses, coaches and cars. Perhaps it should be made clearer that this is the case for those who book these apartments. Apart from visiting Reception(very helpful) we did not use the Hotel facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain