Just returned from a weeks stay at the Daina Hotel. We arrived at the hotel at 12 noon and our room was ready so we went straight up. We had booked a sea view room but both said "wow" as we walked into the room and saw the view. Our room was 304 and was a decent size with a nice size balcony. The bathroom was on the small side, but big enough for what we needed. The only fault i could find is that the room was cleaned quite late most days. All the hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. An example was on the second morning at breakfast, I asked if they had any semi skimmed milk. I was told no, however it wasn't a problem as there was a large selection to choose something else. The next morning the Restaurant Manager approached me and pointed to a jug of semi skimmed, that he had requested the kitchen staff to buy. The pool is large and kept very clean. We never had a problem getting a sunbed, if you didn't want one with a parasol you could get one at any time of the day. My final comment is for the Wednesday night entertainment, Mariano Miranda, a brilliant guitarist. He had a large crowd watching him outside the Daina and when he finished the applause was tremendous. This was our first stay at the Daina but it certainly won't be our last, we are already planning a trip for next year. Congratulations to the Management and Staff on making the Daina a perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain