My husband, 5 year old daughter and myself stayed at the hotel from the 23rd to 27th August.
We booked a side sea view room but didn't get one. Our room was nice, cleaned every day but the smell from the drains in the bathroom was unbearable!!
Saturday was lovely weather and we went to the beach which is 100m from hotel. Beach is fab as is the sea which is still v shallow quite far in so great for kids.
Saturday night was a 'fiesta' in the square which is 2 streets from the hotel. Music started at 11pm?!! And didn't finish till 5am!! Was like trying to sleep in a nightclub. Utterly ridiculous for a family resort. Unfortunately the weather was shocking Sunday/Monday which there is no control over but slightly ruined our stay.
Advise to check any 'fiestas' before booking!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain