We wanted a night out of kids on our vacation while in Palma, so we had a day on boat trip leaving from Pollenca and needed a room to stay. We choose this hotel because of their reviews in tripadvisor and I may say that it didn't disaponit us.
I was clean, reception was fast, internet was working properly and breakfast was very good,
is close to everything on the port on a walking distance, and we could even walk to our boat>>>
the only down I found is parking. coming from a country where parking is not a problem and most hotels have their own parking, it was for me a little uncomfortable to leave car few blocks from hotel... but, I guess this is Europe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain