I recently had yet another lovely three weeks holiday at this lovely hotel. Staff were friendly and service excellent yet again. Food delicious, always go half board. Room cleaned and tidied every day and bed turned down at night and bin emptied. The whole pool area and pool bar had been completely refurbished for this year, new tiles on the floor round the lovely salt water pool, and many more new straw parasols round the pool for shade. I think the pool area is now very pretty. Have already booked my 3 weeks again for 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain