We stayed here for five nights, half board. The hotel has been updated since we last stayed three years ago and is now rated 4 stars. The rooms have been updated and new double glazed doors fitted which almost completely block any street noise which had slightly marred our last stay. The rooms, while not large due to the age of the hotel, are well decorated, clean and comfortable. We had a full sea view room on the second floor and it was worth the extra cost.
The food has been greatly improved and there was an excellent choice at breakfast and dinner. Three times a weeks, there are themed evenings with Spanish, Tex-Mex and Mediterranean menus.
The hotel has a lovely feel and there are many returning guests who are greeted enthusiastically by the staff. The bar is popular in the evenings and we were entertained by two excellent guitarists.
Port de Pollenca is a lovely family orientated resort in a stunning location. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain