Just got back from week at Hotel Daina. we had booked an apartment - but were upgraded to a room in the hotel inc. free breakfast.
The room was on the 6th (top) floor - it was small, with a huge bed, the only downside was the shower needs upgrading - everything was spotless though.
However....THE TERRACE!!!! oh my word - it was big enough to play 5-a-side on! It was beyond superb, offering views all over the front, marina across to Alcudia and Alcudia bay - and all the way up the valley to Pollenca.
Breakfast was lovely too!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daina is the company's flagship establishment, and was the first hotel to be opened. It was built in 1963 and refurbished last year to become a four star hotel. The beautiful surrounding area can be fully enjoyed from any of its seven floors overlooking the bay. The incredible saltwater swimming pool with solarium opposite the hotel is set right into the sea and has been a landmark of Puerto de Pollensa since the 70s; this is one of the resort’s most spectacular sights, both during the day and at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hoposa Daina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daina Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Hoposa Daina Hotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain