I have just come back from a stay here. The location is great especially if you don't like all the hussle and bussle on your doorstep.
The staff are helpful and friendly (epsecially lady in shop!!!)
The apartments were clean and tidy and cleaned daily.
The feedback i would like to give to the hotel is this - the self-catering facilities were adequate, but not outstanding - it was difficult to cook a meal with the facilities provided.
There wasn't an information pack in the room about the services you offered - like the spa (had no idea when it was open or treatments you offered (you could sell these by having info in the rooms), or information about public transport , your restaurant etc. and while if you ask at reception you are very helpful - it is always nice to be able to peruse the information.
The restaurant was not particularly good - so seek food elsewhere..
Thomson rep was not very approachable, and the thomson boards were hidden well!!
Now that i know what the facilities are, would i come back? - yes i would - but I would be more prepared for my trip...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Mar & Spa Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar & Spa Aparthotel Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain