I have holidayed in this area of majorca nearly all my life. We usually book direct at nearby 4+star hotels & get flights independently. Having recently been on a very expensive holiday in August, I thought I would book Playa Mar and use it as a base for my sons half term. I opted for all inclusive.
What can I say...the staff were great, Donna (head waitress in restaurant) looked after us from the start. The rooms are lovely with flat screen tv, small kitchen, large balcony. The food was absolutely fantastic (and I am fussy) and we loved it so much that we didnt want to eat out!
Entertainment team were fab, with something for everyone from quizes to water polo but without being in your face.
Playa Mar is situated at the far end of the Pine walk 5 mins away and walking distance to Puerto Pollensa.
We had a lovely holiday and cannot fault a thing, met some great people and I for one will definately be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This complex in Puerto de Pollensa (Majorca) is surrounded by the natural beauty of Majorca's Northern coast. The excellent facilities offer fun and sports activities for the most demanding families. Disconnect at Playa Mar and get ready for your best holiday ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Pollenca
- Aparthotel Playa Mar Hotel Pollenca
- Playa Mar
- Aparthotel Playa Mar & Spa Majorca/Port De Pollenca, Spain