“Excellent seafood an paella”

Restaurante BrisaMarina
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a friends recommendation and weren't disappointed. The seafood and paella are fantastic as are the juicy steaks, staff are friendly and helpful. The place is bright and decorated with a modern style and we chose to eat inside to avoid the smokers. The seafood is a little pricey but worth every cent, for the budget conscious there is a good set menu for 16.90€. Would definitely recommend especially if seafood is your thing.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Just left the the place a few minutes ago. We were sitting at our table about 20 minutes and no one came there if we would like to order. We even went to get the menu by ourselfs (the place was less than half occupied). When the waiter came to our table, I wanted to complain about the waiting time, but the waiter turned away that he doesn't want to hear what I am saying and left our table. This is totally unexeptable! Even if I am not right, he has to listen to me! We stood up and left the place immediately...

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The two Frans are superb and many locals use this restaurant daily. The sea food is fresh daily but my daughter Sophie loved the chicken. As a family we have used this restaurant many many times and on our next holiday will use it again.The white wine included in the three course meal is superb.

Ken, Sandra, Sophie and Ellen.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We are sat here now. This is our third visit. We come on Saturday night over the summer. We book for outside and get the same table each time. The waiters are pleasant and service excellent. Really good value is the set menu.
Highly recommend .

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My fiancé and I have walked passed here on many occasions so we decided to pop in and try 2 fillet steaks which were very tasty, I cannot believe that it was served with chips that tasted as though they had been cooked a couple of times previously and accompanied by tinned sweet corn and mushrooms much to our amazement. When I questioned the owner he said that all the food was fresh. Come on guys we know what's fresh and what's tinned!!