“Really good curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Not expecting much due to low listing on ta. We were all seriously impressed with the food. Lamb madras was spicy and delicious, and chick tikka masala hot was cracking. Out daughter loved her korma. Service was pretty good, they seemed straight talking Indian guys with a sense of humour. As we are from Leicester and spoilt for a good curry I would recommend this Indian wholeheartedly .

Reviewed July 29, 2013

A quiet week in May with the rain battering down found us looking to heat up the cold night with an Indian meal... our favourite type of food and usually guaranteed to lift the spirits as well as the temperature. The square was empty with not many tourists in the resort, yet this place as we approached had a few diners... placed near the front to make it look busy?
We left about an hour and a half late, disappointed and dejected...as well as a tad hungry!

Service was slow, and had to remind the three waiters- who found standing at the front patio doors more fun than servicing - a few times to top up drinks and take our order!
The food was rather bland and tasteless. I sent back my starter which was cold. The portions small. Yes fully understand that the Euro zone is in crisis...but all the more reason to try that bit harder to ensure we would return & recommend. Well we wont on both accounts!!
Tried a nearby Chinese the following night - cant remember what it was called...and that was delightful and we returned another evening!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I ordered a starter each which were ok. I ordered the Biriani and asked for a Madras sauce to accompany it! My meal arrived, the rice was fine but the sauce was absolutely tasteless! I asked the waiter if this was in fact a Madras sauce to which he shrugged his shoulders, walked away and returned with a plate with 4 large green chillies on it????
My wife ordered the dearest meal on the menu, Tandori King Prawn! All that arrived were 6 prawns on a bed of salad!
This lot cost me £60 plus!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

In my opinion this restaurant has been underrated. Great, food, service and location. We go back every year and cant recommend the place enough. The cost is on average of what you would pay in the area as well.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last year, there were 7 of us and the place was really busy, all really enjoyed. Hence decided to return this year.
There were only two of us and the place was not that busy. We stood waiting to be seated, actually had to make our way to a vacant table.after 10 mins the waiter took our order. Starter arrived, the dip arrived once we had cleared our plates. Bit to late. Curry was tasty meat tender, a serving of 6 pieces chicken, if I had not ordered a nan bread, would have left hungry. Looked to me the place was understaffed, such a let down from previous experience. All this and restaurant not even quarter full.