“Anniversary meal”

Restaurante Ikebana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

someone recommended the Ikebana for a nice place to eat, said the food was great, the wife and I were not disappointed, we stayed at the hotel romantic which is just round the corner, I walked round to have a look I told them it was an Anniversary meal so I ordered a bottle of chilled Cava to be put on the table on our arrival. To my surprise, on the table there was a vase with yellow roses in it, complete with candle very romantic! we both had the fresh sea bass with all the trimmings best fish we`ve tasted. followed by desert, they really looked after us. Highly recommended! price was very reasonable as well. thanks again for a lovely meal. MR. JONES

3  Thank LEICESTERTAFFY

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I drove past Golden Lion looking for Ikebana opposite last week.The place that is where I thought Ikebana was is a restaurant but is not called Ikebana.

1  Thank WirralScouse
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a lovely family run restaurant situated at the southern end of Port de Pollensa. We sat out side in the little garden and had a lovely meal. We chose the menu of the day. There was a variety of different salads as starters. My wife had grilled sea bream which was excellent and I had the swordfish, both served with home made chips and fried mixed vegetables. The "creme catalan" was very good.

You have a wide choice of restaurants in PP, but try the "Ikebana", I don't think you will be disappointed.

5  Thank Doughnut-Jimmy
Reviewed October 11, 2013

visited early october weather was great so we sat outside in a very nice courtyard. We ate here twice and found it to be our favourite restaurant in Peurto Pollensa. Staff friendly, food superb by far the best restaurant we found in Peurto Pollensa and great prices. Specials of suckling pig, and shoulder of lamb we would thoroughly recommend.

3  Thank blackcab1
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice as a family whilst on holiday. Slightly off the front we just happened to walk past it. Great 3 course set menu for €15 which was really good value. Also offer daily specials that sell out due to their popularity like suckling pig. Fresh sea breem was excellent. Lamb shoulder also good. Very big portions. Service attentive, the young boy was very sweet and welcoming, much more so than some of the restaurants on the front.

3  Thank aimzhigher123