“Tasty fish restaurant.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: phone number: 971 866 863
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Recommended by hotel and it did not disappoint. I had prawns in garlic then mussels. They were very fresh and tasty. My husband had steak and this was cooked to perfection. My husband's meal was a bit small and they could be more generous with the veg. Meal was a little bit more expensive than other working out at 60 euros inc tip and drink but it isn't a place you would go to every night.

1  Thank mariemacLiverpool

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Service and most of staff here were extremely rude. We waited for over forty minutes for our mains course. We have two young children and felt unwelcome from early on, while we were eating our meal staff kept coming over to check if we were finished even when I was taking out money to pay for the bill one of the waiters came over three times. If you do not want children then you should say so, or at the very least seat families where you feel is appropriate. We were seated outside and felt that the staff believed we were reducing the tone of the restaurant, with a one and three year old children an untidy table should be expected. Will not be revisiting. Food was good but atmosphere took away from it.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

if you love fish and seafood, simply grilled, accompanied by genuine very friendly service, then this is a place to go in puerto pollenca. the local wines are absolutely fairly priced( bottle macia batle euro 22,-). the restaurant is located between shops and other more touristic places so you might walk by thinking .." just another tourist place with bad food..." but that would be wrong. you feel like being in real mallorca and not an extension of Germany or the UK. take a table in the front area then you can enjoy watching the people walking by with the ocean as a backdrop.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant for many years but this time both my wife and I were disappointed. My wife had the Turbot which was three small pieces and full of bone, I had lamb chops which I have had before this time very small chops poorly cooked. To add to this the service was also poor even though the staff were the same as the passed years, maybe their getting complacent or it too close to the end of season.

1  Thank ppcjs29
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Group of four - we had a nude evening - view onto the harbour isn't great as cars obscure the view. Menu very acceptable with a range of fish and meat.

Paella good but not the greatest. Lamb chops lovely. Overall good evening with reasonable service.