“Fantastic restaurant ”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants that I have eaten in all of Mallorca ! The owner is passionate about his farm to table restaurant and shares cuisine with a loving warmth. The meal feels like you have entered a nurturing home and everything is cooked to perfection with a authentic mallorcan feel. If you are in northern Mallorca it is a must. My family choose to eat there twice during our week stay and if we knew about it in the beginning of our trip I am sure that we would have eaten there a third time. ( Ask to try their olive oil. It is amazing )

1  Thank Alicia K

Reviewed July 13, 2014

A little gem! Staff very welcoming, relaxing atmosphere, nothing too much trouble! Thoroughly enjoyed our sizzling steaks cooked at our table by the owner! Perfect wine choice with help from our waiter. Will look forward to returning. Lou & Stu

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Visited as a party of 12 for birthday holiday celebration. I ordered figs to start, with honey and chilli it was a bit too sweet and a little spicy, main course baby courgettes stuffed with white fish was beautifully presented and delicious. Service was quite slow, bread and olives were put on table to start, as I said it was slow so a lot of drinking was happening, they brought 4 small plates with ham on small squares of bread, welcome as we had not eaten anything. It took an hour to get starters. My issue with the restaurant is that they charged 2 euros a head for the olives and bread and 10 euros a plate for ham nibbles, it added almost 70 euros to our bill and we didn't order them! I complained and they reduced the bill by 24 euros but I'm afraid Siller it left a bad impression.

2  Thank Creditgirl
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have just returned to this wonderful restaurant after many years. It is situated off the beaten track in a slightly scruffy street. However the warm welcome and superb dining within is what counts. We were very lucky to be squeezed in without a booking. 2 parties of 10 obvious regulars and several tables of two's were ahead of us. I had a fabulous Tournedos Rossini and my wife enjoyed but was defeated by two enormous delicious lamb shanks. The proprietor's farm produces the vegetables and they seemed even fresher than those from our own garden at home! This place is a must, but do remember to book as soon as your arrive in Puerto.

1  Thank Quintus5
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We made the effort to walk here based on TripAdvisor, and what a great decision. We arrived at 8 with no booking and the owner gave us the last remaining table. The decor is full of traditional and family memorabilia,with messages of thanks from satisfied guests dotted everywhere. Love the styling too with the wine\bread\olives table kind of down the centreof the restaurant. The atmosphere was great. Its only small and they don't play music or have big-screen TVs, so it was just chatter. Clientele was a bit smarter than elsewhere in PP,which was nice,with 2 big groups of adult friends who look like they find there often, together. We shared a nice bottle of rioja alta. Starters were Tumbet (think mallorcan ratatouille - with home grown veggies.... Stunning!) And mussels (in a mushroom and cream sauce - the best my wife has ever had!). Mains were suckling pig (nice big portion of juicy, crackly pig, served with some little potatoes) and Mallorcan cod (big juicy piece of cod cooked in a sauce with vegetables) and a nice pot of home grown veggies in the centre to share out as we wanted. Yet again we ate to the point of bursting, but it was well worth it. Everything tasted stunning. Clearly an authentic, family run Reataurant, the staff were really friendly and helpful. Although not cheap it was definite great value and well worth finding. Highly recommended!!

2  Thank Billyboy235