“Very enjoyable just don't order the pig's feet”
Review of Restaurant Siller - CLOSED

Restaurant Siller
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Now I like pig's feet, the large meaty and gelatonous ones that are famous in the North of England but these were from the suckling pig and were so small that they were all bone and gristle. I have reviewed Restaurant Siller mostly based on my wife's experience which was very good. We went at lunchtime in the winter so perhaps not the best time to judge this place. I will go back when there is a little more atmoshere and will forgo the porcine trotters this time.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was made with no short cuts. I loved the wine of the house. The host told us he has made it himself. The sesonal vegetables from the grill was a lovely starter.

1  Thank paalsm
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant after reading reviews here. Was superb. We had the fish soup/ stew special to start and it was great. Followed by the steak and lamb dishes off the main menu. It was all brilliant. Will be going back!

4  Thank Glasgowm
Reviewed December 8, 2012

i had read the great reviews about this sweet little restaurant and so we went and were so glad we did! The owner's wife is the chef - both were very welcoming and the service was excellent. It is Mallorcan cuisine at its best! We had succulent roasted pig and braised lamb shoulder - served with the owner's own garden grown beautifully fresh veges! We would gladly return if ever we return to Mallorca. Just a little difficult to find, but worth seeking it out!

7  Thank Janeal1951
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Visited this place with my girlfriend having read Tripadvisor reviews and we werent disappointed. I had the suckling pig and it was the best piece of roast pork I've ever tasted. I think they used nutmeg which was a surprise but worked really well. Perfectly roasted, crips skin. We had really lovely wine and the whole experience was fantastic. I would strongly suggest booking ahead to avoid being disappointed.

4  Thank shenaniganso