“SUPERB”
Review of Restaurant Tribeca

Restaurant Tribeca
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“SUPERB”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We have been to Puerto Pollensa many time but so sorry we have only just found this restaurant.
We cannot praise it highly enough. Despite being packed, a very good sign in itself, we were served so well, not rushed in any way. This is so much nicer than having the plate taken from you before you take your last bite!!
Staff were friendly but professional and service first class.
Food was superb, we cannot praise it highly enough. We will be returning asap and telling all our friends to go there as well.

1 Thank joylaurence

manchester
“OMG!!!Best meal EVER.....”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have just returned from a 5 day break in puerto pollenca for my 30th birthday.

We picked TriBeCa for my birthday meal as it looked relaxed and the menu was to our taste.

Absolutely fabulous staff
Great atmosphere lovely relaxed dining.

We sat on a window table which was great as felt was private enough for me and my partner,not too close to other diners.

The food was just out of this world every course I had I didn't want to end,:)
If you are visiting puerto pollensa you HAVE to try here I will certainly return sooner rarer than later,we are already planning our next holiday back and the 1st stop will be here haha!! Wish we had a TriBeCa in Manchester as I would definately be here all the time.

1 Thank nelsonManchester
Glasgow
“fantastic value”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

7 of us had a meal here on Tuesday night and the menu catered for all of us.. great value for money as all starters are €5 mains are €10 and desserts €5.. excellent choices good variety, lovely food... the service was first class...lovely friendly waitress and bar staff.. will recommend to anyone to try and we will definitely eat here again if we return next year..good atmosphere too as was packed to the rafters unsurprisisngly

scotland
“Nice friendly and good value”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a good night here, 2 of us had steaks which were lovely, good sized portions, Maureen who served us was lovely, would go back.

Glasgow
“Superb value for money.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My partner and I visited last week, and our meal here was one of the highlights of our dining experiences during our trip.

It's BUSY - even when the town itself is reasonably quiet just now. If you were visiting in high season, you would need a reservation.

As the headline suggests, prices are VERY reasonable for the quality of the food and service on offer. All the starters are €5; all the mains are €10; pretty much all the desserts are €5. So you know pretty much before you go in what you're going to be paying - and the wine list is reasonably priced too (although not that extensive).

The food itself is good and portions generous without being overwhelming. I had the fishcake with onion marmalade as a starter (the marmalade was missing!) and the chicken as a main - strongly flavoured with tarragon, which was a wee bit off putting. Well cooked and nicely presented, though.

Friendly, hospitable and welcome service from all concerned and dishes served promptly without feeling at all rushed.

I'd definitely go back (by the way, it's closed on a Saturday!)

1 Thank Graeme61