“Keenly priced”

Restaurant Tribeca
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here last night having walked past a couple of days ago but checked out TA first - good menu very well priced. No kids menu but I asked the waiters to do grilled fresh fish and this was no problem with both kiddies consuming it all and declaring it excellent - no fish fingers here ! The place is clearly very popular and was pretty much full - we would definitely go there again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We spent a week in PP in September and this was the only restaurant we ate at twice. The first time we stumbled across it when it was in full flow and took one of the outside tables. The menu is simply organised with one price each for starters, mains and desserts. My Mum had steak (the best steak she'd ever had) and I had the veggie curry which was finely spiced and delicious. Desserts and wine were good too. After such a great meal we decided to go back for our final night, this time I had a starter which was beautifully presented and tasty. Service was attentive and helpful. Overall the best restaurant we ate at.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I ate here on a recent holiday in Majorca, on the basis of the numerous excellent reviews on these pages.
This is a nice medium sized restaurant in a side street of Puerto Pollenca and appears to be run by some very pleasant English ladies and chef. Clearly very popular with OAP (of which we are ones) visitors who beam in en force the moment the doors open! We thought we were lucky to get a table - there were only a few not reserved and this was a Monday evening!
Prompt pleasant service, everone my wife included had wonderful meals BUT my luck was out!
My main course pork medallions (I think) was one of the worst meals I've had anywhere (and we get about - see my other reviews). I can only say it must have been the leftovers from the weekend roast, tough, stale and the "baked potatoes" black one side, raw on the other. I should have thrown it back but I don't like to make a bad atmosphere so I said nothing.
Restaurant is clearly very, very popular - don't know why they picked on me - just my hard luck I suppose. Would not and did not go again. So many other choices to eat around.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had dinner on their last open night of the season - the restaurant was packed. Menu was quite inventive, and we both enjoyed what we had - the food was nicely presented and nicely cooked. I am surprised at the caustic comment about the cauliflower and lentil curry in a recent review - OK it wasn't going to feed an army, but what do you want? Burger King? Go there, then. Had half a carafe of rose wine which was nice,better than at Zarzales and Ivy Garden. I found the service prompt, though the owner lady was a bit severe and I can picture the scenario in other reviews where she was rude. Still, we would undoubtedly go back.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We had eaten here the year before and had found it an oasis in a seeming desert in PP. however, our second visit will be our last. The welcome was friendly enough and the bread an ali oli pretty good. The menu is what you'd expect from a good neighbourhood bistro in britain and is inviting. The children's menu offered the usual suspects, nuggets, burger, pizza. Fair enough. However the 5 year old rejected his nuggets as 'nasty'. Our steak (£10 euro) was actually good, but the veg was minimal and definitely on the turn. We pointed out the lack of discernible chicken in the nuggets and the response was a shrug of the shoulders and a tight smile. We ate pudding elsewhere. It's a bistro aimed at a British palate. And a dull one at that.