“Very good - recommended”
Review of Guru

Guru
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Found this restaurant by chance as we stopped for lunch at Porte de Pollenca on our way to Cap de Formentor. It was empty when we were looking at the menu but the waiter persuaded us to go in and assured us that the food was good. We were not disappointed. I has the prawn and salmon kebab and it was great. My husband had John Dory and raved about it. The staff were lovely, the food excellent and so far its the best meal we've had in
Mallorca.

1  Thank Alison S

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Visited twice in 2 weeks, our first visit was a 5 star occasion, excellent food, my steak in particular was one of the best i have had, we also had a prawn and salmon kebab and a mushroom risotto, desert also very good. Service a bit slow but not worth complaining about. If we hadn't gone back it would have been a holiday highlight.
2nd Visit not great at all, poor service and poor food, as someone has previously reviewed we had an undercooked pizza and overcooked pasta, not a good combination. What disappointed me the most on the evening though was the really poor service, 3 members of staff serving one customer while we waited on condiments and cutlery? Not good enough I'm afraid. Probably wouldn't go back as a result of this.

1  Thank Richard E
Reviewed September 14, 2013

First visit to this restaurant, recommended by my Daughter and so glad she did. The food was delicious, presentation excellent. I never usually eat desserts but decided to try one because they were so tempting. I was not disappointed. The staff were efficient and very friendly, will definitely be returning next year.

1  Thank Maureen2059394
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food here is very good but the service is a little slow. The staff are very friendly and did apologise for the delay and all in all the overall experience was very good, worth waiting for and reasonable prices. The duck pizza was great you should try it!

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant is away from the main square but just behind beach. The meal was really enjoyable and the home made puddings were delicious.

1  Thank lisasud