All reviews four star hotel business trip rooms are clean breakfast was excellent lobby milan metro plaza crown
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Clean, fair priced, wide and good breakfast choice, close to motorway but quite. Satellite TV with proposals for many languages (eg Chinese, Arabic, etc).
Staff is well mannered.
Many businesses guests and some families traveling from north to south and vice versa.
Close to Chiaravalle Abbey, a place to visit.
Good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
SinibaldiDavide, Direttore at Hotel Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Dear Guest,
I’m glad to hear that your stay here in Santa Barbara Hotel was pleasant and met your expectations. We thank you very much for choosing us and hope to welcome you once again in San Donato Milanese.

Best regards

Davide Sinibaldi

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

I like it very much. Every thing was ok . a beautiful decor mixed the past with the.great staff a spend just 1 day/night but everything was ok . I remember the brightness off the lobby. Near the public transportation⭐️

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights at the Santa Barbara and it was very pleasant, the hotel is very classical and has a nice atmosphere

The room was tidy, although not that clean, for a four star hotel I’d expect a little bit of dusting to go on, maybe the cleaner is short in height because anything over eye level was dusty

The bathroom was nice, big and clean, the shower was great, hot and spacious

The bar food was nice and free for anyone to eat

In the restaurant I had a tofu and vegan medley, it was pretty bland but nice enough, I’ll have burger in the bar next time

I felt the staff were exceptional, so friendly and went the extra mile to book me taxis, offered advice on where to go and gave me a map to Milan

The hotel is pretty and I enjoyed my stay, I will be back if I visit Milan again

My view wasn’t worthy of a photo as there was a roof and a building site opposite

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I stayed for few nights in this hotel in business trip. In my first room light in bathroom didn't work. However, room was changed very quickly without any discussions.
Room was clean and comfortable. Air condition system was noise a bit, but acceptable.
Breakfasts were good and tasty. In general, all staff members were friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately, no drink water was in my room and especially in case of hot weather in this spring, it was not good indeed. I have no idea regarding pool, anyway, I had no time for this.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Santa Barbara hotel is a little jewel: wonderful staff, professional, kind and always keen to help. The food is excellent ( risotto alla milanese!) , the breakfast has delicious fresh fruit salads and cakes and home made croissant. The rooms are clean and silent. The reception is large and elegant and it allows meeting friends chatting in comfortable arm chairs near the bar. It has the professional touch while creating a warm athosphere.

Date of stay: June 2018