See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2017

I had opportunities to have relax time with my colleagues in Hotel Parigi 2 spa. It was a great time both for the location and thanks to the staff, who is so cozy and professional at the same time. I recommend the hotel and the spa to people who want to trip for business stuffs and for relaxing moments. Surely I will go back again.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2017

The hotel includes everything you can expect from a 3-star hotel. But most of all it comes together with a highly charismatic staff, making all you your issues not seem as issues at all. Their service is really good, too, with the staff always "running" to offer what you might have requested. In few words, I felt like home on my days there.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there one night cause we had a plane to catch in the morning in Bergamo and it was the best price - location relation we got and the hotel was very good indeed... staff is very nice, good parking, easy to find even if you don't have gps, good living area with books and games, a very good option!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I had to stay in Barigi 2 Hotel Dalmine for a night for business in Dalmine. As all rooms were booked I had a family room which is some 100m away from the main hotel building having no WiFi, no reception, no SPA.
The personnel was kind and took me to that building by car, as I had a luggage. Room facilities were not well maintained however towels and beds were clean.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I had breakfast at the hotel bar during my stay because I thought the breakfast was included but it wasn’t. Nobody warned me. I found out when I checked-out from the hotel. They charged me 9€ per breakfast. Be aware of it! Very disappointed! The buffet has very limited choices and the eggs were cold. The staff was friendly. You can get a nice and complete breakfast outside of the hotel for the same money.
Also, the wifi connection is TERRIBLE. It cut out every few minutes.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Elion8, Direttore at Spa Hotel Parigi 2, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Hello Alejandro,
thank you very much for staying at Spa Hotel Parigi 2 and for writing a review on Tripadvisor. I'm sorry that you found out only before paying that your booking didn't include breakfast but it was your choice during the reservation process. As you didn't asked in the morning but went straight ahead at the breakfast room, before the check out we couldn't explain it to you. My colleague Terry saw you seated having breakfast without checking the room number as always people ask before, if they can add the breakfast in case the service is not included in the room price. As in your case it's difficult for us to handle with this situation and we do not know what to do: recall and explain to the people that breakfast is not included but this may seem not polite from us. So I am really sorry that you are disappointed for the breakfast charged but please be aware that during the reservation we offer the possibility to choose between different types of reservation (room only, room and breakfast included, room with breakfast and spa path included). I'm sorry to read that you found the breakfast poor as it offers different kinds of products as: brioche, milk, eggs, pastry, yogurt, biscuits, jams and honey, organic cereals, fresh and dried fruit, pies of our pastry chef, cold cuts, local cheeses that are really delicious and this is one of the most appreciated service of the hotel. The wifi offers a minimum band of 7 M in download and is a really good performance for the italian standard. As we explained you there are 4 repeaters of the signal and the guest should connect the one with the stronger signal in relation to room location. I hope to see you again in the future so you can try our spa area and our restaurant in order to improve our service and make you change your opinion regarding the Spa Hotel Parigi 2 service.
Elion I.