All reviews kite surfing vegetarian food beautiful beach other guests awesome place my sister laid back morning and evening great atmosphere makes you feel sun loungers walk along the beach friendly place down to earth relaxing experience shared room interesting people
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My week in Floripa was exactly what I needed: a relaxing holiday with high quality yoga classes (they offer classes for different levels, at least twice a day), a schedule that is flexible enough to fit my busy work schedule and last minute planning, a lush garden, a beautiful beach 5 minutes away, amazing people and great vibes. I stayed in an Airbnb closeby, since I didn’t want a shared room and the center was fully booked. The Airbnb is beautiful and it was definitely worth staying there, especially since I could nevertheless hang out at Floripa as much as I wanted. I used Floripa’s bicycles to get to Pozzallo for shopping and ice cream, it’s about 20-30 minutes away and that makes a great activity for the afternoon. I can’t talk about the food they offer at Floripa, it looked great but I cooked for myself in the kitchen guests can use. However, all those are details that are much less important than Ameriga’s memorable yoga classes! Thanks floripa, i hope to return soon!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We booked our first yoga retreat by reading reviews and follow out gut feeling and how lucky we were - we found a gem.We loved the fantastic ambiance of the venue , friendly staff ,tasty healthy food and BEST Yoga teachers EVER. Very sad to leave. We can recommend this facility to all .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Amazing yoga, fantastic food. Great atmosphere, really chilled place. Weather and location is perfect. Perfect yoga retreat if you want beach and sport too. Right on the most beautiful beach for SUP, Kite surfing, swimming and chilling out. Yoga morning and night. Beach and surf by day. Food like I have never tasted before. Accommodation rustic, surfy, ambient, beautiful. The team behind this place have ticked all the boxes. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Clean, comfortable, very close to the beach, with a private spot in the beach with hamacs and umbrellas, excellent food, better breakfast, room cleaning every day, super friendly staff, beautiful place, amazing yoga teachers. I would highly recommend it!

Room tip: Very clean and nice, a bit smaller that what it seemed in the photos, but very nice and comfortable anyway
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is simply special. When you arrive and be there you feel welcomed. Like family. People from all over the world only knowing each other. A very relaxed and calm atmosphere.

Este lugar es simplemente especial. Al llegar y estar ahí te sientes acogido. Como en familia. Personas de todo el mundo solo conociéndose y conociendo a otros. Una atmósfera muy relajada y tranquila.