“A real let down”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real let down”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

First night in Soiana del Lago, went to this restaurant on back of reports read here. Unfortunately service was very poor, head waiter looked very irritated with us from the start & equally frustrated when he had to help us translate the menu. I asked for my steak to be well-done & it turned up medium at best, my husband's turned up with no potatoes for either of us. His meal was cool by the time mine was returned & potatoes arrived with it. No compensatory discount offered, which surprised me considering the standard of restaurant & our first night somewhat ruined by the experience. Won't be returning.

1 Thank Bazpolycarp

County Durham, United Kingdom
“I adora The Aurora”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

My wife and I have been holidaying at Soiano del Lago for the past 14 years and with every holiday we dine at Restaurante Villa Aurora at least once.
The high standards of food and service never falter. The prices are very reasonable given the quality of the food, wine and service.
We are planning our next meal there in June 2010. Our flights are already booked.
I’m no way connected the restaurant management . I'm just a Northern lad offering his honest opinion.

I hope this review proves helpful to future readers and Diners.