Where to start? I have been to this place many many times and I will be as honest as I can. I stayed there March 19 to 24 (the rest in town).
Yes they have had water issues there was none when I was there. Food was good and I am very picky. Beach well if you read the other reviews no one complains about that and I have been to many other resorts in Cuba and by far its the best I have seen. Rooms big, clean and bug free. (try the suite extra charge only avail. at the resort with a hot tub). Ok for the trip to and from the hotel yes it takes time but the road has improved alot. They are still paving the road from Puerto Padre to the hotel but almost done just a few bumpy spots alot quicker than the past. Entertainment great always something to do. If you want peace and quiet and a safe place for your kids this is the place for you.
Now if you do go and you have been many times please let the entertainment team do there shows even if you have seen it before other guests haven't have some respect. Also, if you tend to get very intoxicated make sure someone has control of you dont insult other guest or the staff, I have seen this to often. I am ashamed of the way some Canadians treat people that don't live in a free country like ours. Please dont be wasteful and pick your garbage up when you leave the beach or any part of the resort.
Last DON'T forget your not in Canada things are not the same but the service is much better and the Cubans are one of the most friendly you will ever meet. Don't forget these reviews are ones personal opinions but I do recommend this hotel to people and they haven't been disappointed.
So go and enjoy and no I dont work for the hotel I just found a place, beach and people I love so that is why I keep going back and I am sure if you go you will see all the good will over ride the few bads. You can send me a message if you need to know anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brisas Covarrubias is a cozy and intimate beachfront resort located on a long, secluded beach of the same name on the north coast of the province of Las Tunas in Cuba. The soft powdery sand combined with shades of turquoise and blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by a coral reef makes Covarrubias beach one of the most impressive beaches in Cuba. Ideal place for diving, located in zone of impressive marine fauna. It has in all its areas of service internet connection wifi. Its rooms are characterized by a high standard of size, very comfortable that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brisas Covarrubias Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Covarrubias Hotel Puerto Padre
- Resort All Inclusive Covarrubias
- Brisas Covarrubias Hotel Las Tunas, Cuba