I spent a week at the hotel Royal Beach with my almost 2 year old son and my mother. We were allocated a spacious room close to the beach, which was great, but the room itself was a bit dated and could do with some new furniture, lighting and etc. Some small touches would do a lot for the room.
The view from the room was great, overlooking the beach and sea. The beach was nice, sure there were a few stones and rocks but this didn't bother us as there was also at the very end (our end) a sandy part where you could enter the sea without having to wear beach shoes.
In general the food was good. Worth mentioning is that the salads were very good. Breakfast was ok.
The absolute best thing about the hotel was the staff which were all amazing. Everyone, from the reception staff to the restaurant staff and the cleaners were so friendly and service minded. Nothing was too much trouble for them. And they were wonderful with my son.
However, what brings the rating down are two things. Firstly, every second day bus loads with daytrippers arrived to the hotel. I believe these were tourists from Dubai who wanted a day on the beach. This did however turn the hotel into a rather noisy and crowded place. Being such a small hotel this really impacted the atmosphere and was very noticable. Secondly, local arab families tend to visit the hotel during the weekends, they are often also very noisy and loud. One day, a family of 13 stayed in the room next to us, which was meant for a maximum of 4 people. After complaining in the reception, they eventually left the hotel after dinner.
To summarise, the hotelrooms and location are good and the staff are excellent. Unfortunately the atmosphere of the hotel is sometimes spoilt by the daytrippers and local arab families visiting, which brings down the rating to 3 stars rather than 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Beach Hotel & Resort, located in the cost of Dibba – Fujairah, between the majestic views of "Hajar" mountains and the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, based on 33000 square meter with beach of 240 meter long. Facing Dibba Rock island that is rich in marine life, it attract people from all over the world and gives the pleasure of scuba diving in our "FreeStyle Diving Center". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Beach Hotel And Resort
- Royal Beach Hotel Dibba Al Fujairah
- Royal Beach Hotel & Resort Emirate Of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates