Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)
$1,089
Mirage Hotel(Dibba Al Fujairah)
$76
$61
  • Pool
Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)(Great Value!)
$173
Six Senses Zighy Bay(Zighy Bay)
$798
$156
$116
$196
LeMeridien.com
  • Breakfast included
$118
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Beach Motel(Dibba Al Fujairah)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,663 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantsea viewdeluxe roomgrand bleuprivate beachtemperature controlledradisson blu resortarabic restaurantspecial thanksshort breaknice beachbeach barbelly dancerday triplunch and dinnerkids clubkids pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was our first visit to Radisson Blu, Fujairah. We booked it because it looked so great on the website and we were very pleased to see that the resort lived up to its expectation and was truly a relaxing experience. The staff was very courteous ,polite and well-trained. The rooms, the views, amenities and the private beach are one of the best. We got a complimentary fruit basket with chocolates and unlimited bottles of water. The One-touch service isx very efficient. There's a children activity centre where kids can be dropped while you relax on the beach or pool or just in your room. My son who's 7 had an amazing time doing arts and crafts or playing games in the Kodomo centre. We were charmed by the club cars which drop you to your rooms from the parking. They also play kids movies in the library on weekends which the kids really looks forward to.There's a giant chess board which is an added attraction. Also loved the Christmas decorations and the gingerbread house created for christmas. I just feels that the food options were little restricted and the library doesn't have a good stock of books. Also, the foos ball tables that we saw were all rusted and unusable. If these three things are taken care of, the resort has a better chance of repeat customers throughout the year. All in all, a great experience for us.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a package with meals because options outside the resort are extremely limited
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mads o
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. Certainly, I am delighted that you enjoyed a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah. We channel much of our time and energy into ensuring an unrivalled level of customer service and as such, I am proud to see you commend our staff’s attentive and courteous demeanour.

Additionally, I am delighted that you enjoyed our relaxing rooms with their spectacular views, facilities and private beach. Similarly, I am pleased that the complimentary basket with chocolates and unlimited bottles of water as well as the efficient one-touch service, children’s activity centre and club cars facilitated in enhancing your stay. I am also delighted that our library and chessboard served to provide an enjoyable stay for your son as well as the Christmas decorations and gingerbread house.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing to my attention the issue of food options, library’s book stock and football tables. I will be sure to look into these issues to enhance future stays for guests.

In the meantime, I hope you can overlook these inconveniences to choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

No doubt hotel is lil on the older side and furniture inside the rooms is outta date, however : all necessary amenities present - beach front is awesome with clear sea views - room service above average - we casually mentioned that our wed anniversary is after a day on the third day of our stay, senior supervisor "VISHNU" made sure that everything is in place for a small honeymoon setup including a delicious little anniversary cake - generally cordial environment - above average breakfast! Recommended!

Room Tip: 3 buildings - get the room in the building 2 otherwise far away from breakfast restaurant and lobby
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am pleased that you enjoyed a fantastic stay with us at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah.

I am delighted to see our fantastic beach with its breathtaking views over the sea as well as our excellent room service facilitated in enhancing your stay. Additionally, I am glad that our staff’s courteous and attentive demeanour served to ensure you enjoyed an excellent wedding anniversary, as well as providing a scrumptious cake. We channel much of our focus and energy into providing an unparalleled level of customer service and as such, I am proud to see you commend these elements. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our tasty breakfast offerings which our chef teams strive to ensure are of an unrivalled level.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah and hope you choose to do so again in the near future.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This hotel is an excellent unpretentious find. Although clearly set up to handle large volumes of guests, the service offered by all staff is great. All rooms offer beautiful sea views and the 3 pools and beach access compliment this. This is a family hotel and children can be expected year round.
Restaurants offer a good choice and quality.
Overall excellent value for money and a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2013

There was road construction on the way to the hotel and the entrance wasn't marked well, so we called twice to ask for directions. There was no answer either time from the front desk. Even when we called from our room, the phone wasn't answered.

The design of the room was nice, but it had a strange window connecting the bathroom to the bedroom. The shower door didn't close all the way and water went all over the floor. Additionally, I went to breakfast one morning and when I returned to the room, the door was still open.

One night the hotel restaurant had an Indian themed buffet and when I picked up a plate, the bottom of the plate had a significant amount of food caked to the bottom. Also, having an Indian theme, I thought that rice should be on the buffet, however, I had to ask a server to bring it to the table. The restaurant is very stingy with drinks. We got half a can Coke but were charged full price.

We had some other problems while at the hotel, but the management did their best to resolve those issues.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lindsay F
Janet F, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologise for the road construction and the entrance to the hotel not being marked well. I can understand how these will have caused inconvenience and will look into these issues further to ensure a more pleasurable stay for future guests. Similarly, I will look into the issues at the front desk to ensure a more enjoyable stay in the future.

I am delighted that our excellent rooms with their spectacular views over the surrounding sea and beach served you well. However, I can understand how some of the rooms’ design technicalities will have caused inconvenience for you – very sorry for that this has affected your stay.

Additionally, I shall ensure that the issues you faced at the buffet and with drinks will be looked into and discussed with my related departmental managers as these kind of issues will not be repeated any more.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We ended up here at the last minute because a previous hotel booking fell through.
We had to pay USD 450 for a two-bedroom suite for one night, which was pretty steep, especially as we could not use our balcony due to the foul smell from the nearby water treatment plant.
This is basically an old 1980s motel-style development that has been re-branded for Radisson.
The staff were super lovely, I cannot fault them, especially given how ill-mannered most of the other guests were… but… the hotel itself was disappointing and very average. Not worth the money, at all.

Room Tip: Ask for one AWAY from the stinky water treatment plant
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank angolana1234

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for you not being able to use your balcony due to the nearby water plant. Indeed, I can understand how this will have caused inconvenience and will look into this matter further to ensure a more pleasurable stay for future guests. Additionally, I shall look into the hotel’s design to see how this particular element could ensure a more enjoyable stay for future guests.

With these issues aside, I am delighted to see you commend our staff’s courteous and attentive demeanour. Indeed, I will be sure to inform them of your praise which will make all their work very rewarding. I am delighted that our fantastic customer service has been reflected in your review.