Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our Advanced Dive course experience

Me and my husband were Open water certified divers looking for centers to dive with. We came across... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2023
PriyankaG333
Great place to learn scuba diving

Learned to dive here - Bryan is a brilliant instructor. There's a very welcoming feeling in the... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2023
tachyonic
Galway, Ireland

All reviews whole team dibba rock dive sites artificial reef marine conservation second to none friendly atmosphere highly recommend this diving center these guys special thanks james safety boat sharks equipment uae crew
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020

Went for a fun dive in Fujairah with Freestyle Divers and it was a wonderful experience. They were very helpful and accommodating. They also paired me up with a dive master which was great as I didn't have too much experience, only recently getting my open water certification.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 150mustapham
Reviewed August 24, 2020

As a diver for almost 10 years, you get to interact with so many diving centers some are good some are not so good. But when it come to Freestyle Divers they are running in their own class, the staff are so professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
After doing a full day session with focus on breathing I managed to drop 5 kg from my weight built (from 8kg to 3kg) – for me this was transformational

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed June 29, 2020 via mobile

I did a Discover Scuba Diving experience with Freestyle Divers in May, and despite having been nervous about scuba, I had such a great time doing this that I went back to do my RAID Open Water 20 course with them.
The whole team at Freestyle is great - responsive, friendly, and very encouraging. But I simply cannot say enough good things about my instructor, James. He is very patient, has a great way of explaining things so that it feels easy to follow, and most importantly gave me confidence in myself. I felt that I made progress really quickly, and had loads of fun along the way.
I can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: June 2020
1  Thank ruthe612
Reviewed June 21, 2020

I completed my Advanced Open Water & Enriched Air certifications with Freestyle this past weekend and had a fantastic experience. Staff/guides are friendly, knowledgeable and patient in their teaching. Not only did they give solid instruction but were also fun people to hang out with on the boat for the day.

I look forward to returning and diving more with them. Would most certainly recommend - 10 out of 10.

Thanks again guys!

Alex

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed April 20, 2020 via mobile

The dive center has a super strong emphasis on safety so no matter how high ones standard are they’ll be met. Staff are super friendly, know the dive sites very well and are always ready to help.
Best thing I appreciate is the flexibility of the dive center - there is a boat going out almost every hour so you can pick the dives that fit you. And they have any rental gear you need or wanted to try - classic BCD/ backplate&wing/ twinsets/sidemount (scooters! Sic!), long hoses - anything one would want that is safe to dive.
The center is 3 minutes away from 2 great sites that are easily accessible for any level of divers - few other more advanced dive sites are just 10-15 min away.
Dibba is by far not Maldives, but yet there a great variety of corals/marine life with plenty of turtles/black tips and for the most lucky ones - whale sharks...
You now get a discount of food/drinks in the hotel if you dive so that makes a great day out!

Date of experience: February 2020