“Now I know why people become repeat guests.”

Westville Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 24 Westville B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Now I know why people become repeat guests.”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at Emma's along with 11 colleagues during our nursing trip to Durban. This is the first time I've ever stayed someplace I enjoyed so much I would easily return rather than "see what else is out there." Emma and her family welcomed us to the extent that her place felt considerably more homey than my own flat.
I throughly recommend Westville B&B if you are looking for a place to stay in Durban.
-C.C.

Room Tip: With 12 in our group we surveyed most of the rooms. They were all wonderful and roomy. A few have...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lafayette, CO
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Emma and her staff provided us with an excellent experience in Durban. The rooms were lovely and comfortable after a long day. I just couldn't resist the amazing breakfasts. Emma was so helpful to accommodate our large group and her prompt service kept us right on schedule. We loved our stay here!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Stellenbosch
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We received such a warm welcome from Emma and felt at home the moment we stepped inside the guest house. It was the perfect place to stay for a busy week-end and not having been to Durban for quite some time, it was so conveniently situated outside the bustle of the city but within an easy 20 minute drive to where we needed to be. Everything was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was a great start to the day the next morning. Thank you too Tanya for making us feel totally at home and for your care and attention to detail.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Having traveled extensively throughout the world I can say with confidence that the accomodations, food, service and atmosphere at Westville B & B can't be beaten. I would never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Over the last few years, my work has taken me to the Westville area more than a dozen times. I have stayed at the Westville B & B each time since my first visit. The property is beautifully landscaped and tranquil; the staff could not be nicer or more efficient. It is Emma and Nic (the owners), however, who make you feel as if you are a visiting family member. They offer warmth, information about the surrounding areas, and great advice for any visitor, whether on holiday or business. I have returned many times with colleagues, students (I am a professor from the USA), and my family.

You cannot be the Westville B & B ( or any of the sites they manage) for a safe, wonderfully relaxing visit to the Durban area!

Room Tip: Any room at the Westville B & B is good!
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 14, 2011

This is a great B&B with high quality facilities and excellent staff who are very friendly and competent, as shown by the owners Emma & Nick and their family members. I have stayed here 7 times over 3 years and this must say something in itself. One trip I baecame ill and was hospitalised and they supported me as my family would have. I cannoit recommend them more. Roger Byrne

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We stayed at the Westville B&B on our family trip to South Africa in July 2010. Emma and her staff were wonderful and really made us feel at home - so much so that we stayed for a few more nights at the end of our trip. Our room was immaculate - clean, bright and airy and we had access to a lovely space outdoors for the kids to play. The breakfast was awesome - and Emma went out of her way to ensure that our newly adopted daughter had special oatmeal prepared for her each day.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Westville B&B for both pleasure and business travel!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westville
Hilton Durban
Valley Lodge
Valley Lodge
#8 of 255 in Durban
Goble Palms Guest Lodge & Urban Retreat

Been to Westville Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!