Great hotel if you plan a trip to Hunderfossen family park or need a place to sleep in this aera. The hotel was build prior to the 1994 Winter Games at Lillehammer, and is not new. But the facilites are ok, even the room we have was quite small. Good value for money, many activities for kids and a seperate kid's buffet in the restaurant. Definitive not a place for a romantic stay without kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meetingpoint Hafjell Hotel & Resort is located at Hafjell Alpine Center and 3 km from Hunderfossen Troll Park, one of Norways most popular tourist attractions. The hotel also offer relax, a restaurant and conference facilities. Meetingpoint Hafjell Hotel & Resort is a charming skihotel 2 hours from Oslo and only 700 meters from one of the largest skiresorts in Norway, Hafjell. After a long day skiing the hotel offers a relaxed atmosphere with an inviting restaurant, pool and sauna.The area around Hafjell and Oyer offers a wide range of activities both in summer and winter. In the summer the mountains are good for climbing, canyoning, cyckling, and walks. Hafjell Bikepark is a popular offer for those who like a challenge on two wheels.In Gudbrandsdalslågen you can challenge the rapids rafting on enjoy the quiet nature in a canoe. In addition there are bob-courses and ce-skatig near by. Here there are exciting activities for everyone, no matter the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Scandic Hafjell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Resort Hafjell
- Quality Hotel Hafjell
- Scandic Hafjell Norway/Oppland