“Arodamos is a paradise and will stay in my heart”

Arodamos Apartments and Studios
Heraklion, Greece
“Arodamos is a paradise and will stay in my heart”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed in Arodamos for 5 days at the end of April 2013. I was impressed by the hospitality of the owers and the staff. Elina and Giorgos were excellent hosts. They made me relax and feel really as if I was at home. Giorgos (the owner) is an expert in gardening and has created beautiful gardends to relax both in front of the apartments, as well as in the backyard, where we really enjoyed our breakfast and other meals under that beautiful carob tree. Elina (Giorgos wife) is also an excellent cook. She prepared Cretan specialties from Kissamos. Arodamos offerred us advantages. It is so close to other wonderful and picturesque areas nearby, which we also enjoyed, like the sunset at Falaserna, etc. I was also very blessed by the weather as it was so warm and sunny that I could not resist not to swim. The beach that is a beautiful and secluded bay (Mavros Molos Bay) was only a hundred metres far away from the porch of my room. The early Spring days were so hot that the see water was very refreshing. I did not give it a second thought!! Jumped right in and if I wasn't hungry I could have stayed for hours. Ok, I admit that this early in Spring, the water was not so warm (around 15-17 C I recon), but I would n't miss it for anything. The water was clear and crystal that I could see apart from the sea bed, all the small fishes that played with me all along my swimming time. My friends did enjoyed both Arodamos and the swimming jumps too. I will definately visit them again.

Room Tip: Let Elina guide you!!! She has a sense and a capacity of fixing your psychology (she is a pro) and o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Filippos V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Travelers also viewed these Kissamos hotels
Aphrodite Beach Hotel
#1 of 2 in Kaliviani
Molos Bay Hotel
Molos Bay Hotel
#10 of 16 in Kissamos

Been to Arodamos Apartments and Studios? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Arodamos Apartments and Studios

Property: Arodamos Apartments and Studios
Address: Mavros Molos | Mavros Molos, Kasteli Kissamou, Kissamos, Crete 734 00, Greece
Location: Greece > Crete > Chania Prefecture > Kissamos
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 33 Specialty Lodging in Kissamos
In the best beach of Kastelli Kissamos in West Chania, discover the traditional Cretan hospitality, along with stunning beaches and exceptional natural landscapes.Arodamos Apartments & Studios is all about familial and romantic atmosphere! It is possibly the most especial place to stay in Kastelli Kissamos and West Chania region in the island of Crete.The apartments and studios of Arodamos, located on the most idyllic beach of Kastelli Kissamos, the beach of Mavros Molos, are sure to be a pleasant surprise in your next holidays to Chania and West Crete.Arodamos comprises of 2 apartments and 6 studios. All of them are comfortable, fully furnished. "Arodamos" in the Greek Cretan dialect means "young stem of the plant". And this is exactly what Arodamos Apartments & Studios offer: a lush garden just 30 meters from the beach.If you want your next holidays in Greece and Crete island to be truly special, full of stunning beaches, Mediterranean nature, and the known-the-world-over traditional Cretan hospitality, this summer we await you in Kastelli Kissamos and Arodamos Apartments & Studios, the place where you come as a guest and leave as a friend. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arodamos Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Arodamos Apartments And Studios Kissamos, Crete