“Good food, great staff and nice environment”
Review of Can Segura Hotel

Can Segura Hotel
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We discovered Can Segura restaurant through trip advisor, we subsequently spent many happy hours there. It is in a small family owned hotel.

The dining room is stark white with a nautical theme, it’s clean and bright and tables are well spaced. There is also another dining room and a terrace.

The set price menu available at lunch and dinner has an appetiser, usually soup or salad....there are approx. 6 entrees and 6 mains followed by a choice of desserts. Great value at €15, on Sundays it is €20. There is also an a la carte menu.
The meals are well presented, enjoyable and excellent value.

The service is warm and friendly. Our regular waiter James, managed to translate the menu for us, we don’t speak a word of Spanish unfortunately, he recommended an excellent white wine which we ordered every visit, great value at €10 a bottle.

Did we eat elsewhere...sometimes yes...but not very often. Dining here was an overall pleasant experience, they looked after us, we enjoyed their company. The place is spotlessly clean as are the bathrooms.

So thank you all, during our 3 weeks in Sant Feliu we loved your place, thanks for the great food wine and service, special thanks to James and George. We’ll miss you!!!

It’s best to book, particularly for Sunday lunch, it’s very popular with the locals.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed December 19, 2018

The food here is never bad but nor is it exceptional. The price is reasonable and the recently redecorated restaurant is attractive. Everyone is served a fresh salad before the meal which is a nice touch. The cuisine is Catalan and there is always fish on the menu for those who don't want meat. The dishes are simple and the house wine is indeterminate as it comes in a glass bottle. Good place for family meals.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

3 nice courses of great quality and very good value for money. Great service complete this to a very overall experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank h_kano242
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I hadn't expected to be in Sant Felui so hadn't booked a room. I walked in off the street to find two men at a small reception smoking. I thought this wasn't going to be good so I asked to look at the room and was pleasantly surprised, I signed in. I then went to the restaurant for a glass of wine and again was surprised so stayed for dinner. The service was lovely, food excellent and good value, the room was simply and stylishly decorated. I'm glad I stayed!

I would have scored higher if not for the smoking and no hairdryer in the room.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018

We visited this restaurant three times during our stay in Sant Feliu. The evening menu at a price of 16 euros changes daily and is excellent value for money accompanied by free flowing wine. The a la carte menu proved to be of excellent quality, we ate from both. Service was brilliant and led by Jordi. More than that however, we were stuck and unable to get a taxi back to our hotel. I was in a wheelchair and more than a little worried. Jordi got on his scooter, went back home and came back with his own car to take us back. Beyond kindness and service! I would recommend this restaurant without a moment's hesitation and cannot wait to go back next year

Date of visit: September 2018