“Best yet”
Review of Pizzeria Cibu

Pizzeria Cibu
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a small busy restaurant serving Italian food
Great choice of everything Italian
Menu in English and other Euro languages
Friendly clean restaurant with the pizza oven and preparation area on view
We had tagliatelle with chef sauce , and ravioli with bolognaise sauce
They were the best we have ever tasted.
Italian wine on offer at reasonable prices
As Arnie says- I will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

This is awesome place , variety of pizzas, ambient environment best chief and cool dude staff.You should try Pannacota authentic Italian dessert for sure.I loved it and I am sure you will also!!!.It opens after 7 p.m in evening.If you go say my hi to Irix.Enjoy guysss

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We visit here usually and so pleased to see it has recently been refurbished as it was looking a bit tired. The pizza has always been great though and this place gets very busy. Now you can sit outside too although the lane is busy it adds to the atmosphere. Very nice light crust and a wide range of options for the toppings.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Loved the pizza at this place, not the quickest one, but considering a Saturday night dinner on a fully booked place + lots of "to go orders", good, good!!

Also I requested extra cheese on my Barbacoa pizza and this is the first time I barely finished my pizza, truly extra cheese on it.

My girlfriend asked for a Volcano one and was also fab.

8/10, would definitely repeat!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Great pizzas and great homemade pasta. Its is busy so book in advance during summer. If you like pasta, try tris de pasta.

Date of visit: August 2017