See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

It was our 1st trip to this region and we shall be back - the Sant Pol provided an ideal base - very central and great value for money - rooms clean & tidy and nothing was too much trouble for the hotel staff - breakfast was great good selection and set the day up - the hotel had no pool which I didn't realise when we booked but really didn't matter as the hotel was right on the beach, plus if truth be known had no time for lounging by a pool - thank you sant pol and great introduction to S'agaro

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Nice restaurant for lunch with the couple, with family or friends. Tasty food, good value, and great staff. The best, the views of the beach of Sant Pol. Tambien es recomendable para ir a cenar. I recommend making advance booking.

Room tip: Rooms with sea views
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2016

I can honestly say I had the worst meal I've ever had at this restaurant. I ordered turbot with clams and prawns when it arrived it looked fine but when it came to eating the food it was all a total mush no fish just hideous grey jelly my son couldn't even look at my plate. Too make matters worse I was ill all the next day. Avoid this place at all costs.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

That hotel was a huge disappointment for us. The room was terrible: very old used up furniture, mold in a shower, we had problems with hot water and so on... In the corridor you can see mold and water leakage on the walls. The worst thing this Hotel will charge you for everything: You will pay for every bottle of water in your room, if you need beach towels they will sell it to you, forget about free long chairs on the beach- they will charge for that too!
Free shampoos or shower gels??? Sorry, they don't even have that luxury on the premises!
Hairdryer? It's so old that it's hardly blows any
air and you will have to hold the button along the process so it works.
Service is really slow especially in the restaurant. Well, frankly they just don't care about their guests and it's written in big letters on their foreheads. Just be aware about that too.

Good luck if you still thinking to stay at Sant Pol!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of a cycle tourism trip. The staff were so wonderful and accommodating. Their restaurant did not open until 8pm so the woman at the front desk offered to make us a sandwich so we would have something while we waited. The next day I got very ill and the man at the front desk arranged for a taxi to take me to a clinic and allowed me to stay in the room until I could have transportation arranged since I was too sick to depart via bicycle.
The rooms were very nice. Comfortable beds with nice linens and the bath had a very luxurious shower and spa.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple