See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2016

I can honestly say I had the worst meal I've ever had at this restaurant. I ordered turbot with clams and prawns when it arrived it looked fine but when it came to eating the food it was all a total mush no fish just hideous grey jelly my son couldn't even look at my plate. Too make matters worse I was ill all the next day. Avoid this place at all costs.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

That hotel was a huge disappointment for us. The room was terrible: very old used up furniture, mold in a shower, we had problems with hot water and so on... In the corridor you can see mold and water leakage on the walls. The worst thing this Hotel will charge you for everything: You will pay for every bottle of water in your room, if you need beach towels they will sell it to you, forget about free long chairs on the beach- they will charge for that too!
Free shampoos or shower gels??? Sorry, they don't even have that luxury on the premises!
Hairdryer? It's so old that it's hardly blows any
air and you will have to hold the button along the process so it works.
Service is really slow especially in the restaurant. Well, frankly they just don't care about their guests and it's written in big letters on their foreheads. Just be aware about that too.

Good luck if you still thinking to stay at Sant Pol!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of a cycle tourism trip. The staff were so wonderful and accommodating. Their restaurant did not open until 8pm so the woman at the front desk offered to make us a sandwich so we would have something while we waited. The next day I got very ill and the man at the front desk arranged for a taxi to take me to a clinic and allowed me to stay in the room until I could have transportation arranged since I was too sick to depart via bicycle.
The rooms were very nice. Comfortable beds with nice linens and the bath had a very luxurious shower and spa.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2016

On the Saturday night of the New Year weekend this hotel restaurant had only 7 diners, and we were two of them. Meal was no more than average, I could have cooked just as good a meal, the ambiance stark, with the best lit restaurant I have eaten in, no softening of the lighting for effect - even though I like a good light, this was far more than needed. Service was acceptable, but not particularly friendly, and we were accompanied all through the meal by staff standing around the bar talking loudly. We wanted a change from our very acceptable hotel restaurant (the Barcarola next door) and had seen how popular this was at lunch times ... though as far as I could see it was the same menu - perhaps they were paying for the view - as this restaurant faces directly onto Sant Pol beach. Decor was dated, it did not appeal at all. We will not return.

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Four of us had lunch here because our regular place was closed and the other two we tried were full.
Good location on the coast but food was at best average, although the portion sizes were very generous and service friendly. Won't rush to go back

Date of stay: September 2015