“Try the Seafood”

Restaurant Las Dunas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very nice location along the beach in Pals. Ask for what is available from their fresh catch. Talk to the waiter and ask for recommendations how the fish will be be cooked.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Had the pork filet w/ pepper sauce here. Simple dish, but tasty. Fresh veggies and patato widgets on the side.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

As we were staying at the hotel we decided after a long day to have dinner at the restaurant.
It was nicely furnished lovely atmosphere and very friendly staff.
Raquel our waitress was very efficient and she helped us choose our wine.
The wine was very good.
We ordered the veal tournedos with bearnaise sauce. I asked for my meat to be cooked rare.
Unfortunately my tournedos was just slightly seared top and bottom but the sides were raw.
So I sent it back I do like my meat to be rare but not raw.
It came back heavily and unevenly seared on top and bottom so the meat was overcooked.
I left it for wat it was, the rest of the dish slices cooked potatoe with thin strings of fried onion and braised vegetables without any seasoning.
I do love to cook myself so I do not understand with the vast variety of fresh vegetables here in Spain that a chef does not have more inspiration and create a better dish.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2017

A la carte and fixed menu are availabe for lunch and dinner. Fixed menu for lanch consists of 3 dishes (starter, main dish and dessert) for price 18 euro without drinks, Dinner also is from 3 dishers for price 23 euro. We enjoyed the food and service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We sat outside near the swimming pool.
I would say that there is nothing really bad or very good to mention. They have normal food and drinks, but nothing special.
They advised white wine, the most expensive on the menu, but it was not better than any other I tried before, just moderate table wine.
We tried enfant menu ( which is mostly junk food like nuggets etc), salad with goat cheese (not bad, but I had it better), fried prawns with garlic ( a starter) and fish and entrecote as main course. Both the fish and meat were not bad. Later, we took dessert. None of the dishes were delicious.

I do not know if it is mentioned in the MICHELIN , but I do not believe it could be, as there is nothing really worth mentioning. They have quite a lot of people , but that's not due to good food, just because people form the hotel come here for dinner.

Do not feel like coming again.

Date of visit: July 2014