See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2016

We recently visited the hotel restaurant - recommended to us by Spanish friends - so can't comment on the hotel itself but it did look nice. Being English, we were, of course, the first diners to arrive but we were warmly greeted by the Maitre'D and other diners did follow soon after. The amuse bouche of pumpkin soup with cheese and seeds was pleasant as were our starters but it is the main course that both my husband and I had issues with. I asked for the grilled giant prawns, which at 33 Euros were not a cheap option. I got 5 prawns on a plate. That was it. Nothing else. I felt very let down. They were fresh - as they should be obviously but that was it. My husband's chicken dish was not to his taste and this may have been him. However he had 2 prunes as an accompaniment and that was it. We needed a second basket of bread to feel in any way full. The desserts were good - fresh fruit salad (which is hard to get wrong) for my husband and for me fried bread and chocolate parcels which were good. The wine, recommended by the Maitre 'D was OK but not brilliant.
The surroundings were pleasant and the atmosphere which was festive was welcoming. Yes we liked it , but came away feeling vaguely cheated.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank hexham1
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

I wriye in English because i can write in my native language, (catalan)... incredivle becaur 8 milons people speak Catalan... anyway.
Good place, we really eat delicious we select the menu degustacio there not.included drinks although is a good.option the meals.is enough and finnaly we are full. The server really friendly and servicial.
Good option for eat 2 menus (4 meals 2 deserts) x2 wine and coffes, also egg fried with potatoes for child = 140€

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Small and cozy hotel near Vic. There are two areas: the rustic one and the modern. The rustic is in the main building while the modern is in a separate building just beside.

We stayed a couple of days in a pretty room in the rustic area. Very comfy and quiet.

The restaurant in the hotel is excellent. Lots of dishes to choose from and dishes are plentiful. Better book beforehand or there may be no table available even if you are a guest.

There is also a small pool and spa surrounded by a very nice garden.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Boutique hotel in Osona, near to Vic. Close also to can Jubany, Michelin awarded restaurant belonging to the same group.
Building is an old house carefully restored, including a small interior swimming pool with nice views to the garden.

Extremely nice staff will make you feel at home. Don't miss the breakfast to enjoy some of the best regional products.

Room is ok with king size bed, CA and spacious bath room. Surrounded by luxury houses but not a specially interesting area.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank estasen
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

We celebrate our daughter wedding there ant it has been an incredible success. We strongly recommend this gastronomic hotel for any kind of trip leisure, sport or gastronomy. Very typical Catalan and international breakfast. Chef Nandu Jubany and his team are incredible. Thank you very much!

Date of stay: July 2016