“Awesome food, awesome service, friendly to English speakers”
Review of Fonda Chilangos

Fonda Chilangos
Ranked #31 of 217 Restaurants in Chihuahua
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Santa Rosa, California
“Awesome food, awesome service, friendly to English speakers”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I went here with some co-workers from our Chihuahua location. I'm learning Spanish and so I ordered in broken Spanish while there. The owner(s) are always there and always super friendly. Most of the staff speaks English, or at least enough that if you're not speaking Spanish you should be able to get by here.

The food is amazing. I love this place. The highest quality ingredients and I guarantee there isn't a single thing here made with something from a can!

I've had the tacos, chicken enchiladas and then the last time I was there I tried Chicken mole enchiladas. All amazing!

Very reasonable prices, you'd pay more than 2-3 times as much for the same meals in the US. I think I paid $50 USD for five us to eat with deserts and a tip.

• Visited February 2012