“Good deal in Downtown Chihuahua”

Quality Inn Chihuahua
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Chihuahua
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The service was very good, the room very clean. The breakfast buffet is exceptional -- good selection and very tasty. The price seemed very reasonable. We had a continental breakfast included in the price of the room but ended up at the buffet the mornings we were there. The only evening meal we had there was a turkey panini sandwich that was just awful. The hotel is right in the downtown area and very close to shopping area, governiment offices and the cathedral. The only drawback from the lodging perspective was a very noisy (but working) air conditioner.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

In the name of the Quality Inn Hotel, thanks for your recent stay in our property we are very glad to serve you and hope to see you soon in your next trip to Chihuahua.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Chihuahua

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed here one night after coming from the CHEPE (Copper Canyon). The hotel staff was polite and very quick to address any concerns I had. I was able to print out my boarding pass for free in the Business Center, pay for my room (with the option of including restaurant bills on there), and check-in immediately. I even got a free ride to the airport the next day (even though I was the only guest heading to the airport then)! Very good service overall, especially for the price! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! The only slight drawback was that the shades in my room didn't come together completely so there was a little slit of light that came through at night but didn't really bother my sleep at all.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2011

The hotel was called the San Francisco Hotel. It is in the process of being refurbished, and is a good full-service tourist-quality hotel.

The rooms were clean and adequate, although some of the furnishings and the bathroom in one room was dated. (I stayed at this property two nights -- at the start of my trip, then returned a week late for the last night of my trip.)

As for location, you couldn't ask for anything more convenient. It is possible to walk to almost any downtown location from this hotel. This hotel has a full service restaurant and bar, and a decent help-yourself breakfast of sweetrolls, cerial and coffee included in the room price.

The price was running just under $60 for a single room.

Room service was fast and curteous. I asked for a box lunch to be delivered as I was leaving for the Chihuahua airport, as there isn't much of a food selection at this small airport. The hotel prepared a great lunch on short notice.

This hotel also provides complimentary rides to and from the airport and train station.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank PhoenixRising88
Reviewed June 6, 2010

What a wonderful hotel. I have traveled all over the world, and had never been to Chihuahua before. This hotel was on par with any I have stayed at in Europe, Asia, or America. The service was great, and the food was good. I would stay there again. Very nice. Tim

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2009

After a long trip through the "Ruta de la Plata" our last stop was the Quality Inn hotel in Chihuahua. Located at a few steps from the Cathedral and Congress and a few blocks away from museums it definitely offers an amazing starting point. :)

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2009

I am in the Marketing business and therefore travel frequently. I have stayed at hundreds of different hotels, many of which have been all over Central and South America. I don't need much when staying at a hotel since I am never in it, but....sigh...where to begin....

Staying at the Quality Inn Chihuahua is not some where I would stay again...period! The hotel itself is centrally located, but so are many other hotels that are far more modern. The room itself was average, and there is a nightclub next to the hotel that plays VERY loud music until early hours of the morning on the weekends- so needless to say, did not have a very good sleep.

To top it all off, I met an overly-friendly maintenance worker who decided to dismantle different things in my room in order for me to call for repairs....First it was the toilet that mysteriously wouldn't flush...then it was the cable cord connected to the TV that somehow became loose...then the power loss with a followup phone call from this maintance guy asking if my power was back on (he is the one that obviously hit the breaker)...and since when do maintenance ppl make courtesy calls?!? seriously!

Need I say more...if you want a creepy hotel worker to go into your room when your not there, stay here! Now how's that for a slogan!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I booked through one of the online travel sites for $59. Great room with al the comforts: ironing board, iron, hair dryer, coffee maker, alarm clock. Located right next to the Church and Plaza and close to everything. Room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo