We stayed here as part of a tour group, this hotel was obviously chosen as it was cheap and it is well out of town so the bus could be parked nearby. I cannot see why any other normal traveller would stay here. The staff seemed uncaring, rooms were not maintained (roof damaged from water leak) and they charge extra for pillow hire if you don't like the mediocre ones provided. "Clean" dishes at the buffet breakfast were not, and the coffee was average. The server/waiter at dinner served up paella in a rushed careless manner like it was slops at a school cafeteria. One of the passengers on the tour suffered a medical emergency, and reception would not allow his family to use their phone to call their travel agent in the US, insisting they use the phone in their room to ensure the call was charged correctly, but could not tell them what the rate was. Wifi was easy enough to connect but was very slow. Too far out of the city for tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and functional with all necessary services when someone is away from home (restaurant with home cooked food and daily menu, reception 24 hrs. Laundry, wi-fi in the room grautito, pool and fitness center with dry sauna and wet, Garage Hotel, Irish pub, meeting rooms, etc ...) Well located for arrivals and departures from the A7 (Barcelona, Madrid and Alicante) Valencia 10 minutes and quietly to rest by noche.Buen price and good quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mas Camarena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Mas Camarena Hotel Valencia
- Husa Mas Camarena Valencia
- Hotel Mas Camarena Province Of Valencia/Paterna, Spain