We have just returned from the Lea Marston having spent the weekend celebrating my husband 50th birthday with friends and family. I cannot praise them enough. Every member of staff we met, from cleaners to supervisors, were friendly and seemed to really care that we had a good weekend. Sarah in reservations went out of her way to accommodate our variety of needs. We wanted my elderly mum to join us but she has a little dog which they accommodated.The reception staff were welcoming and our rooms were attractive, clean and very comfortable. We had booked 5 rooms in our party and they were in different parts of the hotel as we had a variety of rooms booked but they were all within easy walking distance of each other and all of a similar high standard. We ate in both the informal setting of the bar on Saturday night and the more formal setting of the restraunt on Sunday lunch and had excellent meals and service in both. One of our party is vegetarian but could not eat the mushroom veggie option on Sunday. The chef prepared her a very enjoyable alternative. When my mums TV stopped working it was dealt with quickly and they came to find us breakfast to let us know that it had been sorted. This hotel is a lovely family run hotel that is of a very high standard but is not pretentious. We felt welcomed, comfortable and relaxed and they certainly helped my husband to celebrate his birthday in style. We had originally tried to book into the Belfry but they wanted to charge a ridiculous price for my mums dog. I am so glad we didn't stay there as we wouldn't have found this real gem. We will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, close to Birmingham with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Offering 117 stylish bedrooms, including classic, superior, executive and 6 luxury suites. All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, access to the health club with indoor pool and free parking. The hotel also offers guests a choice of dining either in our 2 rosette restaurant or the Charming Hathaways Pub. For your enjoyment we offer two golf courses, driving range, health club and Elemis spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire