“Fab!!! Wedding coordinator the best!!!”

Lea Marston Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lea Marston
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had my wedding reception in the dunton sweet 7/9/13 and it was amazing stress free and relaxed which is what u need on ur wedding day, Gemma the wedding coordinator couldn't of been anymore helpful A*. Buffet food was lovely all guests said how nice it was. Our honeymoon room was gorgeous massive, clean and comfy. My brother had some trouble with a waiter behind the bar towards the end of the evening the waiter was very rude to him but my brother made a compliment in the morning and staff at reception were more than happy to help with the situation other that than it was fantastic!! Breakfast was great had everything u wanted or needed.
I'm 30 in two years and have already said I want my 30th at lea marston!!! The DJ they recommend is also very good up to date!

• Stayed: September 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,375)

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The room was very pleasant and the bed was simply amazing. The shower was a highlight too. Sadly breakfast was overpriced for quality though a good variety. We ate in the bar area and the food was OK but a little steeply priced as you would expect. I took my bathrobe out before bed and was disgusted to see the stains. Photo attached. This was not expected for £129 per night. Shocking!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time here last weekend with my girlfriend, excellent stay with excellent staff. Special mention to Noel in the bar, great service with a smile. Will definitely be returning.

Would recommend!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed here on business. My room was lovely, recently refurbished, it was decorated really nicely. Bedroom was clean and large. My room had a huge shower which was nice, if I'd had a choice I'd have preferred a bath but this wasn't offered, and I didn't ask to change. There is a genius feature in the bathroom, a blue led light on a separate switch, so in the night you can put the blue light on instead of being blinded by lights.

How very clever. This hotel is ALL about the details, and once you notice this, you notice all the little details everywhere.

Pool was nice, steam room really nice as well. The behaviour of one child who must have been a leisure club members was shocking, more on that later.

I had my meal in the bar, the service was outstanding and the food was first class. Beautifully presented, tasty and great portion sizes. Breakfast the next day was also good.

Every single member of staff (except the recptionist who checked me in, who couldn't have been more dismissive if she'd tried) was helpful, and wanted to make sure I was enjoying my stay, a great credit to your management team.

So why not 5/5? The little boy in the swimming pool whose parents allowed him to spit into the Jacuzzi, when I said, that's not very nice, his mother became hostile so I left. As there was no point in taking it up with the girls on reception in the spa, and as the family in question were regular leisure club members and I was only a hotel guest, I walked away.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank starfish2005
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here in April of this year for one night. The rooms were clean and spacious, the staff friendly and helpful, food was fantastic and we were able to enjoy the spa which welcomed kids (and the kids loved it!).

We will be back to visit you and hopefully stay for more than one night

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The hotel could not have been more helpful, The function room was excellent and our guest bedroom was also excellent. The staff could not have been more helpful during our party everything went wonderful the food the bar staff nothing was to much trouble.
Some friends and ourselves stayed a further night and again we had a wonderful time.
The ladies relaxed with spa treatments and the men went golfing.
I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had the superior room that was excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2013

the hotel and staff couldn't very more helpful,the whole wedding from start to finish was a delight
,The rooms were excellent, the food in the restaurant was excellent , also at the wedding breakfast
The breakfast couldn't be any better.you didn't need to eat again until the evening!!!!!
in fact the whole party couldn't find anything to complain about.

We have no qualms about given the hotel and its staff 5 excellent stars

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lea Marston
The Belfry
The Belfry
#1 of 1 in Wishaw
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premie...
#3 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate
Grimscote Manor Hotel
Grimscote Manor Hotel
#1 of 2 in Coleshill

Been to Lea Marston Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!