The initial booking was followed by a confirmation email from the hotel - good start.
Check-in was smooth, efficient & friendly - decent first impression.
The room; very clean and a lot bigger than expected.
Restaurant; service was excellent, and the food even better.
And then there's the staff; without doubt the attentiveness and service was nothing short of fantastic. I've been in some top hotels in my time and not experienced anything better.
I spend a number of days away from home every month, not at the bargain basement end of the market, and this hotel was right up near the top overall and probably hits top billing because of their staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leading 4 star independent hotel set in 54 acres of North Warwickshire countryside, close to Birmingham with easy access to motorway, rail and air links. Offering 117 stylish bedrooms, including classic, superior, executive and 6 luxury suites. All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, access to the health club with indoor pool and free parking. The hotel also offers guests a choice of dining either in our 2 rosette restaurant or the Charming Hathaways Pub. For your enjoyment we offer two golf courses, driving range, health club and Elemis spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lea Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lea Marston Hotel And Spa
- Lea Marston Hotel Lea Marston
- Best Western Lea Marston
- Lea Marston Hotel & Spa Warwickshire