“I would recommend this Hotel”

Lea Marston Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lea Marston
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern in decor and the food was excellent (the hotel's two AA rosettes are well deserved). We went there to relax and the hotel is in a quiet location yet 5 minutes from the motor way and that didn't matter, as it had lots to offer with its spa facilities and indoor swimming pool, to golf, driving range and what we had a go on - the golf simulator, which was great fun. What made this weekend memorable for us was the friendly, attentive and helpful service by all staff at the hotel. - whether we were in the restaurant, pub bar, spa or reception, everyone was always smiling and wanting to please - they seemed to really enjoy being there and so did we. The main receptionist, Monica, and the receptionist in the spa went out of their way to ensure we had a good time after our car broke down on the Saturday morning meaning I missed the spa treatment booked. Monica walked around the hotel trying to find me so I ddin't miss the new booking - made me feel much cheerier. We would definitely go back and will be recommending to friends.,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
tomkirkham, Manager at Lea Marston Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear bsjones27
We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and many thanks for your brilliant review. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed all that we have to offer at Lea Marston Hotel and thank you for your comments regarding your room, spa and restaurant. I would also like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our team and in particular your comments regarding Monica, such recognition means the world to our team and I can assure you we have rewarded Monica for going the extra mile. Once agian thank you so much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lea Marston Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed here as I was working in the area. Very pleasantly surprised. It has such a lot to offer. Lovely spa, fab helpful staff all round from Receptionist to staff in Hathaways Restaurant. Excellent breakfast too.

Stayed: November 2012

Dear MrsSW
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lea Marston Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised that this out-of-the way hotel had very nice comfortable, clean and relatively modern rooms at a price which was much more attractive than hotels of comparable quality near the Birmingham airport/NEC. The breakfast was excellent, and the WiFi was included in my room rate....

The only negative is the limited dining options in the nearby area. One is pretty much confined to the on-property options, but even then the prices were reasonable. Staff were very friendly and attentive, if not always the most experienced.

Room Tip: Rooms can oftentimes be located a long walk from the lobby.... if you don't like the long walks...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
tomkirkham, Manager at Lea Marston Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear johnbhansen
Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip and for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted by your comments and hope to see you again when you are next in the area on business.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is a rare find indeed! The hotel is large, comfortable and well designed. There is an excellent spa, great restaurant and traditional pub with a large conservatory area which we were allocated for a family reunion despite the fact that there was a wedding going on elsewhere.
What marks it out above all the rest however is the friendliness and helpfulness displayed by all of the staff. When I came down with flu and couldn't drive home they allowed me to stay an extra night and even upgraded the room so my wife and children could sleep in a separate annex. They couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear DrJADixon

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us, we are thrilled that you had a great stay. It is fantastic that you had the opportunity to enjoy our spa, restaurant and bar during your stay and the team are delighted by your comments relating to the service you received.

We hope that you are now fully recovered and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the Lea Marston meeting cousins and grandparents. Unfortunately my husband was taken ill during our stay. I could not have found the staff more friendly and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and the kids loved being able to swim.

Room Tip: Corner suite was large and great with a family
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Cath D
Thank you for staying with us recently and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that your husband is now fully recovered and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lea Marston Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was an overnight stay for myself and my daughter over half term. I booked the hotel based on location to the SnowDome in Tamworth.
It's in a lovely country location but not too far from the motorway and easy to find (though we did have a sat nav).
First impressions were great the room was spacious and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable with nice linen. The bathroom, however, was a little tired and could do with some new grout around the tiles etc.
Children are allowed in the spa only at certain times and though this was no problem for us, I can see that it might be a problem for families with older children. The spa itself, however, though quite small, was beautiful.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear F1owertot
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and for your positive feedback on our rooms, spa and location. I am sorry that you felt your bathroom was a littled tired and I can assure you that we have an ongoing refurbishment plan for our bedrooms.
Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lea Marston Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights during 1/2 term with my husband and 2 children, staff, rooms, service and leisure facilities all brilliant. The only thing that wasn't my thing was the menu in the bar, it was way too formal for my liking. I would much prefer a bit more of a relaxed menu, giving that there is already a fine dining restaurant on site. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear nickis1976
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable time. We will certainley consider you comments regarding our Hathways Bar menu for the future. Many thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lea Marston Hotel soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lea Marston
Grimscote Manor Hotel
Grimscote Manor Hotel
#1 of 2 in Coleshill
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premie...
#3 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield

Been to Lea Marston Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!