“Fantastic pet friendly cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nicpit3
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pet friendly cabin”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Well what can I say.......my husband and I had the most amazing weekend at the cabin. Even enjoyed the hot tub in the crazy Scottish weather. The owner Julie couldn't have been more helpful advising us on places to go and places to eat! We will definitely be back. 5 star treatment and great to be away from the hussle and bussel of everyday life x

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 2, 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Sitting in the hot tub the weather doesn't matter because it's so lovely and warm,
Thank you for staying with me and I really appreciate your custom. Julie x
Jillian28...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Booked as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend, this charming cabin with hot tub delivered exactly what I wanted.
With it's hidden away location, we had all the peace and privacy you'd expect from a romantic getaway for 2.
The cabin itself was well kitted out, right down to books in the bedside drawers. Outside had 2 sets of table and chairs, a BBQ, a grassed area and of course the hot tub. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2017
Aug 2, 2017
I'm really happy you had a nice stay. Your custom is appreciated. Big thanks. Julie x
Jared D
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Interior of the chalet was nicer than I was expecting. Hot tub great fun - ideal for the highly variable Scottish weather. The owner was very communicative and in the spirit of a retreat (my wife and I wanting to get away from everything and everyone) left us alone - while making sure we had everything we needed to make our trip complete - while also letting us know if we did need anything then they were available to help. The property is close enough to run up to the coast in 15 minutes and get to the nearest town in about the same time - 15 mins - to pick up supplies. The stay made a refreshing change to staying in a suite in a 'nice hotel' and I wasn't disappointed in the least.

Date of stay: May 2017
May 25, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm really happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Thanks again
Julie
LouiseF22...
“Relaxing and peaceful”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a lovely weekend stay, nice and peaceful and absolutely loved the hot tub. Julie was very helpful and hope to be back again in the summer - highly recommended xx

Date of stay: April 2017
May 6, 2017
Many thanks for your lovely review. Thank you so much for staying with us and I'm very glad you had a nice stay. Thanks again x
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and hot tub.
Liked least: Our choice of stay wasn't long enough.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 6, 2016
Many thanks. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Julie M
“Highly recommended. ”
Reviewed February 25, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I had the pleasure of staying in this beautiful cabin a few years ago. Perfect location, absolute privacy and the most relaxing place to unwind. The whole experience from booking to arrival was so easy thanks to the lovely owner who ensured our stay was all we could have asked for and more.
The cabin is spotlessly clean and well equipped with everything required for a self catering break with the added luxury of a private hot tub. Absolute bliss.

Date of stay: February 2016
Feb 25, 2016
Thank you. Take care and thank you for staying x
Ashleigh...
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed February 3, 2016 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Best log cabin we have ever been too! Excellent location and ideal for a romantic getaway.
Spotless and everything you need for a great few days away.
woman was very helpful and nice!
Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: October 2015
Mar 12, 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing