“Great teambuilding sessions @ Can Marti”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sant Joan de Labritja
Can Marti Agroturismo
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Great teambuilding sessions @ Can Marti”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

In mid-September, we had the best teambuilding sessions ever. Can Marti is a small paradise in the quiet area of ​​Ibiza. Peace. Space. Nature. And very friendly staff. Between the meetings we picked figs right of the trees and splash for a swim in the natural pool. Can Marti also has a beautiful hammam. And on request Peter organized great massages. Can Marti was great. Maybe because of Can Marti business is going great. Thank you Peter

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is an amazing location and completly peaceful and relaxing. The pool is one of a kind despite being too small, you have to be fairly tactful if you want to enjoy it without others getting in youre way. It is expensive but its Ibizia so relatively not so bad.
The problem I found here is that the owner was a problem. He wore a scowl on all the ocasions that I saw him and we had a few incidents that he proved himself to be fairly inhospitable and agressive. We had a lot of friends near by some came to pick us up and we went to show them the pool. We took the wrong route to the pool, which involved going through his field (we just thought it was a field) and he came out and confronted the whole lot of us, arms flaring, about that and also to many people by the pool. If youre going to run a hotel you cant be too precious about these things, we were just showing people how fantastic his place was. He apologised but similiar things happened after that and it was frankly awkward throughout our stay. Just to clarify we are not bad hotel guests we were nothing but respectful and considerate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lex N
Peter B, Propietario at Can Marti Agroturismo, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Client,

I would like to thank you very much for you comments on Tripadvisor. Wonder why you have waited an entire year to write your comment???
You've booked August (19.08. - 26.08.12) and not September like you wrote.
Of course you don't mention what happened before your arrival. You first tried to cancel your booking on the arrival day! When you realized that you would not get you deposit money back, you finally decided come, reaching Can Marti 3 days late. Not a word about the effort we made so that our "no show" rate would not affect you too much.
You also don't say anything about your "discrete" (business?) phone calls on the terrace of your apartment, giving all our other guests the interesting opportunity to witness your private conversations.
Without asking permission, one day you decided to bring a group of people (passing on back path's, not to be seen!) to our natural pool. I did not appreciated that at all, but i did excuse myself for my too emotional reaction.
When you said at the and that you could bring Can Marti some good business in the future, I just would like to answer thank you…we can do without!

Best wishes
Peter Brantschen
London
Reviewed July 16, 2013

5 wonderful, relaxing days for my 60th birthday at this agroturismo run on ecologically sound principles, from the farming (can buy stuff in the groovy little shop) to the natural pool (no chemicals, using plants and tufa filtration to clean the water). Its so peaceful that despite a fairly sphard mattress, I slept exteaordinarily well.

Anna the manager is charming, helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing jars here - beauty and sustainability united ( which can be a rare thing). Interesting varied guests. Try the hammam and I recommend splashing out on the full ayurvedic massage from the lovely julieta - who also teaches the free yoga classes - donation welcome but definitely not expected. All set in golden rural surroundings. Only quibble is our shower room was small and husband stubbed toe very badly in the night. Otherwise great!

Room Tip: Didn't see any of the other rooms but ours was right on the main path so if you are looking for...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I just returned from 5 days stay at Can Marti. After a busy few months at work, I was looking for somewhere I could totally chill-out. And this was it! The grounds of Can Marti are idyllic. I arrived at 2am after a late night flight, to the sound of croaking frogs. Anna had kindly waited up for me and showed me to my apartment. I slept so soundly, and didn't wake up until lunchtime! By which time the sun was fully up, and I could get a proper feel for the place. And I certainly wasn't disappointed. I was able to enjoy my beautiful apartment, and after a visit to the farm shop to buy some groceries, I took breakfast amongst the beautiful flowers and plants growing on the terrace.
Swimming every morning in the bio-pool was a highlight of my trip - I was watched by several frogs on each occasion :-)
I walked through the woods to the St Joan festival, and loved pootling around to the nearby coves and beaches.
It truly was bliss, and I'm missing the tranquility of Can Marti already. Thanks to Ana and her team for a fantastic stay. My only regret was that I didn't take more photos - but I was too busy just soaking it all up to remember to pull out my camera!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
Reviewed June 21, 2013

sssshh! We should not say it out loud otherwise a lot of you will go there....but it is just perfect! Nicest people ever, fantastic fruits and vegs directly from their fields, a swimming pool without chemicals with surroundings to die for! A paradise to share with care and respect!

Thanks a lot to Ana, Isabelle and Lorena, the masseuse for this wonderful moment!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pt1Pt2
Graz
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We've seen a lot of places but never such a relaxing one. 16ha of land embedded in a wonderful valley. The only sounds you hear is the wakeup-call of the cock, sheeps, frogs and donkeys. Enjoy the silence!

Rooms are lovely decorated, the kitchnette is fully equipped.
You'll love having breakfast on your terrace, with products from their own organic-store, where local food, handmade marmalade and vegetables are sold.

There's a lot to explore without leaving the property. The pool area is amazing and a short walk from the buildings, so you are totally in nature while having a bath, without being disturbed.

Watch the animals, enjoy amazing views, practice in the yoga-room or have a 10 min walk to the nearby village San Juan de Labritja through the woods. Don't miss the hippie-market of San Juan, every sunday from 9am to 3pm or the drummers of cala benirras, sundays around 6pm. Great restaurants and beaches are only a short drive away ( for example Aquas Blancas ). From the airport it's just 30min to Can Marti.

Thanks to Anna, the manager and Peter, the owner, for making our Ibiza-experience a special one. We will definitely come again ( and then we have to use the beautiful Hammam ;) )

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The more I followed the motto, "Slow down at Can Marti", the more creative details I found and the more I understood the thoroughness of the founders permaculture inspired initiative compared to any other hotel or apartment I ever been to!

After the opening party at DC10 we took the bus to Sant Joan de Labritja where a friendly local guided us to Can Marti. Except for a great dinner at the slow food restaurant we just paced down and enjoyed Can Marti. The small shop with fruits and veggies from Can Marti is a must!

With me from Can Marti I brought balance in mind, agrocultural inspiration and changed habits! (Hey! Fresh water is precious and conscious consuming improves the quality in everyday life!)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Agroturismo Ca Sa Vilda Marge
Agroturismo Ca Sa Vilda Marge
#4 of 10 in Sant Joan de Labritja
Ca Na Xica - Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ca Na Xica - Boutique Hotel & Sp...
#1 of 3 in Sant Miquel De Balansat

Been to Can Marti Agroturismo? Share your experiences!