“Mind blowing”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Morpeth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We Always find the time to come here for breakfast or lunch the majority of the time I order something sweet while my partner orders something savory and we have never been disappointed. The ice cream they have used while I've been there is gelatin free and they have GF alternatives :D the atmosphere is very cozy and the service is efficient and friendly

Reviewed June 21, 2014

After exploring Morpeth my husband, 23 year old daughter and I decided to have some lunch. We chose Cupz n Crepes because it looked cosy. We were going to have savory crepes but they had run out of the one I'd chosen and so a caesar salad was my next choice.

The crepes were enjoyed and I would have to say it was the best caesar salad I'd ever had. Drinks were good and the service was prompt and friendly. Will eat here again if we happen to be in the area.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We called in for a coffee & cake quite late in the day. Friendly staff made us welcome and the crepe and coffee were excellent. Would visit again without hesitation.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went there and had lunch with family ,had a table reserved inside and the service was great as was the friendly staff. The food was delicious and well presented and I would recommend this place to anyone. We were talking to the chef on the way out and complimented him on our meals. Told him we would most certainly return and he thanked us for coming.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

There seemed to be a lot of staff working but very slow service. I booked ten days in advance and was told only outdoor seating was available. We were seated (not in the outdoor courtyard) on the footpath. All tables were very uneven.
As for food.... it was cold and the scramble eggs seemed to be made from a powder mixture.

Overrated restaurant !