“Mothers Day”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Morpeth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

There seemed to be a lot of staff working but very slow service. I booked ten days in advance and was told only outdoor seating was available. We were seated (not in the outdoor courtyard) on the footpath. All tables were very uneven.
As for food.... it was cold and the scramble eggs seemed to be made from a powder mixture.

Overrated restaurant !

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have eaten here a few times and always found the food excellent and the service helpful and speedy. The only problem is that they could do with bigger premises !

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is our favorite cafe for breakfast, morning tea or lunch. It is very popular so that seating can sometimes be limited but the food is worth waiting for. We are frequent customers and never disappointed with the service, presentation or quality of the food.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Lovely food. Many choices. Service is good. Friendly staff. Also have great little treats you can buy.Good atmosphere.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

There seemed to be ample staff working but very slow service. We were almost going to cancel our order for scones and coffee after thirty minutes and then they arrived. They were nice, baked on the premises but just conserve not a real jam was served with them. 2 mugs of coffees and 2 scones was $18.20, I thought the girl must have charged me for two servings of scones but no, just two scones. I was served a cup of coffee and when I asked whether this should be a mug, the girl responded immediately by saying No you have only been charged for a cup. This was not correct and another girl then offered to make a mug of coffee. I think this is wasteful and said No don't worry. Later we were sitting there finishing our morning tea and the girl came out and gave us a refund. This was a nice touch but I wouldn't go back as I think they have a lot of work to do re service and prices, there are too many other options in town that I would visit first.